+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would You...?

Would You...?

This stems from a conversation in another topic. Kissing after oral: yes or no? Some people think it's nasty, some people see it as a turn-on. What's your opinion?

yes i think its a total turn on. what are you suppose to do not kiss each other ??

I actually have a friend who makes his girlfriend brush her teeth right after oral before he's willing to do anything else with her.

I would kiss during (if I haven't orgasmed), but not after until teeth are brushed (or at least mouth rinsed).

Rod Steele

We had this thread before! But its fun. YES, I would and do, it shows a lot of emotional ties to your partner. I dont think anything of it when it happens, it just does. And its amazing.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    brush your teeth?? there isn't time to stop the action when you're in the mood. **** it, just make out with her. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Brush teeth? What kind of a self-phobe should you be?
    I have it all. Including kino.

Just to go on the record, since I haven't answered yet, I agree with Squirrley. I not only get turned on by it, but I think it's highly intimate and is, in a way, a show of commitment.

I'm not really sure about this one. I'm kind of a clean freak. I brush my own teeth at least 3 times a day, I carry around antibacterial lotion in my pocket (never know when your hands need washed), and always have napkins and kleenexes on me. It's strange, but I can't seem to break the habit. And my juices just don't seem like they're something I would want on me. But, maybe I won't care. I've never really had oral before. Then again, I've performed oral on a woman before, so maybe it wouldn't seem too gross at the time.

Ummm...chrisodeo, it looks like you might have an obsessive compulsive behavior.

Hey! Nothing wrong with being OCD! I enjoy my obsessive quirks! LOL! For example, I am an obsessive furniture mover. Sort of weird that something like that can be considered a clinical condition huh?

Uhh...yeah, there IS something wrong with that. Untreated it can lead to pretty solid problems.

I dunno... I mean I manage mine pretty well on my own. I suppose if it's REALLY out of control (Ex. "Monk") then yeah it needs to be treated. But little things aren't so bad.

well, personally, before i met my current girlfriend, i thought that was just nasty...(kissing after oral) but when she gave me oral sex for the first time....i was just so overwhelmed that i couldnt help from kissing her! i thought "you love her dont ? shes really beautiful isnt she? KISS HER!" i kissed her RIGHT after oral sex, and she told me later that she smiled when she thought about it...cuz she knew that it proved that i didnt care, and that i loved her! So i think it is a great sign of affection
    love is not born wild, you must set it free

yeah, i've given oral and kissed afterwards, and taken it and kissed afterwards. I didn't even think of it when it happened.. it was just going with the motion, nothing wierd about it at all. Felt perfectly normal and natural to keep going with whatever i was doing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast