+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to get back up on your feet.

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance

How to get back up on your feet.

We all hate having to go through life like this. I just wish it would all stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Deftones123
    I hate having to go through this.

It's like your life is fine right in place than boom bam everything is gone, and even when you have fun with others it's still the focol point of your life which is trying to get over someone

This horrible painful process that I wished droped dead

I couldn't possibly agree more. My most recent story is that I got rejected. It wasn't so bad that I got rejected it was that when I got rejected it set off all of these memories. Friends from old places. Old lovers. I'm just sitting here crying.

Doesn't it seem that everytime you stand up again you just get knocked back down. These days I am not really even sure if it's still worth trying.

The real reason I made this post was so that people can share their stories of loss. (Not nessasarily new ones, because thats what the rest of the forum is for. Just ones that hurt a lot) And post how they got back up on their feet again.

I am not really sure if I have a good story. I just sorta can't get back up.

-DarkDwarf
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

It's the getting back up that becomes a problem, it becomes a problem- staind

see we are defiently not the only ones who go through this! I managed to get back on my feet and actually finish up my senior year! surprisnly time has brushed on by so fast. I don't even know how I did it , because I was hit with a double whamy, not just a break up! Man was I devasated beyond belief

Oh don't get me wrong this is still very painful, but Now I can get up go out and have fun

It took me a cuple of weeks to actually hang out with my friends, but than I relapsed because I was hiding everything inside

It is just an up and down ride in life, It has turn me in to a real pessimist, considering after a happy moment comes, a sad one arrives later

Just be strong, some people do have it worse off! that is how I try to look at it
    I'm going to show you baby, that a woman can be tough

well firstly relationships are a learning experiance. pretty much everyone goes through a handful before they find the right person. Breaking up sucks in general if you liked the person especially if it was against your will. Ive been down that road aswell as pretty much everyone on this site has.

i think the best thing we can do is look towards the future and try not to dwell on memories of old relationships, how else will we make progress? I dated the same girl for 3 years and im still living in the same town seeing the same places and people, but i dont let that bother me anymore because if i do ill never be happy.

getting back up is a tough process, stay true to yourself and your friends is the best advice i can give you.

my friends helped me through so much so willing to listen and never judge me