+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please Help..My Brain Is Fried!

Please Help..My Brain Is Fried!

Hey Guys,
    I dont often post to this, but i want to get into the hang of it, id appreciate of you could give me advice and ill do the same in return

My buyfriend and I have been together for 5 years.. we met when i was 16 and he was 20, now i am 21 and him 25. throughout the 5 years we have had ups and downs, broke up and got back together. we've recently come back from a great winter sun holiday!

He's asked me he needs space to decide what he wants?.. over the summer we broke up for a while and he got with another girl, during this time however we were meeting up everynite without this other girl knowing and he only met up with her a few times. But now, shes been texting him saying she loves him so much and she want to make a go of it with her.. So he has the 2 of us saying how much we love him and we want to be with him. On this break, we still meet and chat and kiss and everything. I just dont know what to do.. Ive tried to give him space but i always end up texting him.. 5 years is so hard to turn by back on. I love him to bits.. I just dunno what to do its breakin my heart.

any advice is well appreciated!

Thanks Xx

This is a second time? Sorry but as young as you are, you both need to be exploring other experiences at this time in your life. Relationships will come and go until you are ready to settle down. Your heart may want to keep hanging on but you will regret wasting the best years of your life on this one relationship. Reality here is that your relationship has run it's course. You need to start getting busy with your own life. Get out there and enjoy it as an independent person. I have walked away from a 5 year relationship and you know what, it took time but I moved on.....it's do-able. Think of it this way, why would you want to be with someone who's heart isn't 100% into it anymore?

Go out and meet other people you are very young