+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: why aren't girls actively seeking sex

why aren't girls actively seeking sex

K, as far as I can tell, all guys, whether they are smart, handsome, whatever, are constantly looking for sex. Most men admit this.

but girls don't seem to be doing the same. Or else we guys wouldn't be having so much trouble getting laid.

whats up with that?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Girls in the college age range haven't hit their sexual peak yet. Sexually, you young guys would be better off with a woman in their 30s, whose sex drive is more on par with yours.

Now think about this: men get married in their 20s so they can have a steady supply of sex. You know what keeps women from divorcing them in their 30s? A steady supply of sex.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Off2College View Post
    K, as far as I can tell, all guys, whether they are smart, handsome, whatever, are constantly looking for sex. Most men admit this.

but girls don't seem to be doing the same. Or else we guys wouldn't be having so much trouble getting laid.

whats up with that?
    I'll get back to this after my 40+ page research papers are done.. this Wednesday..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Girls in the college age range haven't hit their sexual peak yet. Sexually, you young guys would be better off with a woman in their 30s, whose sex drive is more on par with yours.
    I have heard this several times from women in their 30s. There must be some truth to it.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    I'll get back to this after my 40+ page research papers are done.. this Wednesday..
    40+ page report will not take you too long to write.

hmmmmm well it would appear to me as if no one has explained the dangers of random sex to you. Since most women that i know, (and its A LOT) since i sell sex toys en such to groups of most college girls since i myself am in college. enjoy having sex and find that most men are not willing to go the extra 10 mins for them. so maybe you should figure out if you are the reason. And your right most women who are in the early to mid twenty are not out man hunting at a bar or club, you may ask yourself why not! Well who wants some man gloating MF who she picked up all drunk, and is more then likely going to have whiskey dick. I would also say most women want a man not just a dick. We can buy them and they usually take 3 double A batteries and they are cheaper and less of a headach......... So in my mind thats why

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    40+ page report will not take you too long to write.
    Papers unfortunately.., reports sadly..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

I was going to go to bed but i decided to be pissed off. You know women are not just sex boxes. We dont just run around looking to have sex. I really thought a bit more about this question. Well we have to face much more i think then men!!. Like the prospect of children. A one night stand could turn in to a life time nightmare. For another thing who wants to just sleep with someone they just meet, sure your in it to get your rocks off GREAT!!!! that means what for us. Not a damn thing is my guess.

SOOO this is my recommendation to you, you dont have to take. it. Get your life sorted out, clean up your dorm room, living area ect... Meet someone, be nice to that person show her your not just in it for sex (this could be where you learn something) And then go with it. This idea isnt new either its called DATING you might find you like this person. Im sure it would be much better then getting a court summons for a DNA test or a positive back on a herpes test.

And one more quick note, i think my boyfriend is fricken hot and he is so damn intelligent guess whats the last thing hes thinking about SEX. why that is not full sure. So lumping a gender into this idea of sex mania sounds kind of dumb and also sounds like excuses to be a man whore to me

Let me direct you to my ex...she's what you would call a slut.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    testosterone.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

there is something wrong with treating men like children.
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Papers unfortunately.., reports sadly..
    wow. wish you well.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Let me direct you to my ex...she's what you would call a slut.
    roflmao! Oh my.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyCatDoll View Post
    there is something wrong with treating men like children.
    True, unless they act like children.
    Last edited by vashti; 19-05-08 at 08:24 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

why search when you know they would come to you?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post

Now think about this: men get married in their 20s so they can have a steady supply of sex. You know what keeps women from divorcing them in their 30s? A steady supply of sex.
    And yet women talk about growing mature earlier than men...
    Don't expect anything.

I don't know how accurate this all is. I know of sexually starved college girls and guys that aren't actively looking.

My girlfriend wasn't actively looking for sex. She's the kind of girl that wants to be in a long, steady relationship. But once we got to that point, she wants it just as much as I do. Twice a day on average.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast