+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My GF CHEated on ME HELP

My GF CHEated on ME HELP Edited *****

First thing of I would like to say to all you ignorant ******* That for once stop being racists and for who said the dude she cheated on me was black who said my girlfriend was black you should understand that under certain times and a person life the really don’t care about too much but I have calm down a lot sense it happened and have strength to come on here and tell all you racists ass people that my GF was white and dude she cheated on me with was black so what that doesn’t change anything which you should realize so on with my story.

OKAY my GF cheated on me. Awhile back, and she didn’t tell me for like 3 month’s until I had told her I kissed another girl when we first started going out . She cheated on me like 3 months ago after a year into are relationship. See the story is when she worked at Wendy’s and sum dumb dude kept trying to talk to her and he gave her his number and she decided she was gonna text message him cuz she wanted to find out how old he was that’s bull shit if you ask me I think that she wanted to talk to him and this story she put in her head she was going to tell me. Anyways, den she supposal talk to him behind my back I asked her over 1000 times if she ever cheated on me or anything cause I had feeling that she did or whateva and one day he called was like come ova my house (keep in mind this is story she told me not what I belive) play games watch movie or something because he was bored. And for some reason she went ova there cause she supposal that’s what they was gonna do and she was chilling talking to him or whateva and he picked her up and took her to his room and supposal she was thinking of me but she didn’t stop it or nothing then she keep thinking in she let him take her pants off and he went down on her and she didn’t stop him she’s still I don’t know in look land or summon den he came up and put it in without a condom and she felt him like finish cuz been while for him and she thought she was pregnant and she had me believing it was threw me she never said nothing had me bye the test and everything that messed up and I just do know what to do I want her back but its just real messed up and I look stupid now
    Last edited by AdminOnline; 20-01-05 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Mind your language. This is the 1st warning to you.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Question...where are you from?

Oh. My. Eyes. That has to win this week's competition for abhorring spelling/grammar and the lack thereof.

I gave up reading your nonsense after the first few sentences. Oh wait, the whole thing was one bigass sentence. Disregard. It's apparent you don't know what a period is.

Do us a favor. Ditch the "wangster" chat that you normally do to impress everyone else on the internet, learn what a period and a paragraph break is, and then feel free to re-post your thread.

Words like afta, sum, dum, takl, nuumba, gonna, cuz, dats, shy, den, supplosley, alk, em, tymes, whatvea, ova, sumptin.......Jesus H. Christ I feel my eyeballs bleeding just thinking about it....

Because....damn.

and i just do know what to do i want her back but its just real messed up and i look stupid now
    You are correct. You in fact do.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

im ****ing tore up over here i can on here to ask for help not be ***** out i dont ****ing care but the way i type i dont give **** im shyt my girl cheated on me love my life u think give **** bout pleasin yall miss spellin or summin wtf

Dude, you got cheated on because you ****ing suck. I don't even know you, and I already can't stand you.
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I understood "I'm ****ing tore up" then it was just blah blah blah blah. You want help? Speak in a language we can understand.

People get pissed becuz your post is extremely difficult to read. It's not like we are all just trying to point out any little error we can find. The problem was your entire post was one giant jumbled up mess that no one could understand. If you want people to take the time and read about your problems and then post advice, you could at least have the respect to make that as easy for us as possible.

After you type something, look it over and get out typos. Add punctuation and make separate paragraphs. It is a lot easier on people's eyes. People will be more likely to respond and to take you seriously.

Now about your problem: The girl seems like a *****. She thought some other guy got her pregnant and then asked you to buy a pregnancy test (at least that's what I think I read). This is bullshit. Break up with her. You've only been together for a year. Obviously, she has no respect for you. I don't see the problem here. No one would stay with someone who did that.

Quote Originally Posted by blacklion18
    she let him take her pants off and he went down on her and she didnt stop him
    LOL, I'm sorry. Not to sound prejudice however, I didn't think black folks "went down."
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™

like to help but I can't read your post. sorry if you want to retype it I will try and help

Opps.. What I actually meant to say was.....

I'z sowwiez! Notz to bez hatin' or nuffin butt I be not thinken brothas go down townz lik dat. U be undursten wher I'z be cumin frum?

Quote Originally Posted by gsgann22
    like to help but I can't read your post. sorry if you want to retype it I will try and help
    ha ha ha GSGANN22, You're just interested in getting his girlfriends number. lol

okay, calm down, relax. your girlfriend cheated on you and that sucks. quit dating those damn hoochie mama's and things will get better.

Ouch... that typing made my eyes bleed.
    Thanks public school system #102...

Here's the deal, you got cheated on.
    Sucks, but you live and learn, you'll know better next time.
    As for this chick, walk away... actually no; Run... Run as fast as you can before she warps your head.

Come on people, just cause he has some trouble spelling doesn't mean you have to be assholes about it, honestly.

Look its unfortunate you got cheated on, I hate guys like that, and I hate girls that don't do a thing about it. She may feel guility about the situation, but that doesn't erase the fact to what she did to you. Dump her, and as hard as it may be...move on. You're better then that, there are turns in life that simple do not go our way sometimes. You just have to take the experience for what it is, and learn from it.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

innova you're like the peacekeeper around here. are you a hippie?

i'm just giving you the business.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast