Ok well my ex girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me a month ago out of nowhere it seemed. My birthday was on the Tuesday she came to me showered me with gifts and booked a trip for us to weeks later. Then Friday we had a fight about something small and the next day she broke up with me. We didn't talk for a week i figured id give her time. Then i sent an email explaining how much i loved her and things i knew we could fix. She text me all throughout that day then the next day asked if we could meet up. We did and she spent 3 hours in my truck kissing me telling me how much she loved me but that she just cant do this anymore. She left crying. The next morning shes texting me talking about all are memories etc. Saying she hates her life and doesn't know how shes going to go on. I call her and tell her we can make it work. we love each other. She said she cant turn her back on friends and family and since she has been crying on there shoulder for a week they will be upset if she goes back. She ends the call telling me if i need her i know her number and we never know what the future brings, that she loves me but we cant talk anymore. Says goodbye and thats it. Then 4 hours later without me trying to contact her i get a text from her dad, telling me that iam not to contact her again its over move on be a man & the biggest thing that haunts me is he said if i go try and see her SHE will call the police and shes scared of me. This is the girl that was crying on my should less then 12 hours before this and had just cried to me 4 hours before this text. For the record i have never done ANYTHING to make her scared of me. So anyway iam shocked i dont contact her for 3 weeks and then i send her a short email basically acknowledging things i did wrong and thanking her for opening my eyes to some issues and how i dont understand why shes scared of me. I always made a nice slideshow video with pictures of us and a nice song. Then guess my. I get a call from her dad. Telling me he said to leave her alone and she wants to call the police on me. Call the police for what. sending one email and video in 3 weeks time. We spent 4 years together, did everything together i dont know what is going on in her head iam so confused this is not the girl i know. iam 27 shes 22 she does not live her her parents. Can anyone please make sense of this behavior. I mean the email did not talk about us getting back she could of either just deleted it, read it and ignored it or read it and contact me back. But to run to your dad and have him call me after receiving a small email and video???? Very confused.