+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fat girls?

fat girls?

Hey Guys
    Well I got a question is it very important to have a girl wich looks really hot??
    or would oyu take a girl who is a little overweight?
    lets say about 5'4" and 160 pounds would it be attractive??

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should worry less about what other people find attractive and allow yourself to discover what it is that YOU find attractive. In the end, that is all that really matters.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Hot? no, infact it dosent make for much of a relationship, but attractive (pretty, cute, some other physical charm) yes, very. Ive passed up on a number of girls that didnt have that, and had amazing personalties, simply because I couldent see myself with a girl that I didnt find physicaly attrative, no matter how smart or funny they are.

As for Being fat, it is gereneraly considered unatractive by most people. If she is slightly overweight I might consider it if she had a setellular personality but for the most part if find girls that are fat unatractive. I've always been under the oppion that if you dont care enough about yourself enough / dont have enough willpower, to maintain a healty weight, then why should I care about you? Plus its a huge turn off. That might not be a fair assesment, and people tell me that some people have a very hard time maintaining weight but I stick to my pervious statement. Probably the worst thing you could do is be fat and be proud of it, thats like 10x worse then just being fat. Its one thing to have a problem with your weight but its something entirely differnt to deny something thats obvious.

If you look at the body mass index [url]http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/adult_BMI/english_bmi_calculator/results_overweight.htm?pounds=160&inches=64[/url]
    you will see that you are well into the overwright bracket infact you are right in the middle. If you were to lose about 14 pounds you would be at normal weight and if you were to gain that much youd be obese. My suggestion is that you put some time out in your day to get excerice, and talk to your doctor about going on a diet. The excerice will make you feel heatly and really boost your self esteem also it will build muscle that will help burn fat, and the diet will help you loose the pounds. I know my parents went on the southbeach diet and it seemed to work out alrite for them, my dad lost about 15 pounds.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Original poster - are you the girl you are talking about? I assumed from your avatar you were a boy in love with a girl.

Anyway, people are all attracted to different body types, although many boys your age are more interested in impressing their friends than they are in pursuing their own interests. Don't worry, though. They outgrow it.

If you are worried about your weight, try to get more exercise and eat reasonably so you will feel good about yourself. Ignore the previous advice that seems to suggest you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Self-hate is not attractive, and obsessing about your body and weight is really very boring for others to endure.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

hey

im the girl im not a guy and yeam im talking about myself
    its easy to say get ore exercise because i do play soccer and in school we do a lot too and i eat healthy the thing is i dont lose weight at all .(((

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If your goal is to lose weight, you should talk to a nutritionist or join something like Weight Watchers. However, I am thinking that due to your age, you are probably a bit hyper-sensitive. Most girls your age feel a lot of pressure to be perfect, and they all imagine they are unattractive. As you get a bit older, you will feel better about yourself. Keep up the exercise and sensible eating, and continue to develop your inside self. That is the only part that will last, anyway.

i really love some parts on my body hehe
    well i kepp going and im not that sad about it but i would like to lose a little:_)

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Curvy girls are way hotter than stick figures.

I haven't met too many guys that disagree with that.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Curvy girls are way hotter than stick figures.

I haven't met too many guys that disagree with that.
    I whole heartedly agree.

Right but theres an extreme to both cases, and theres a difference between a girl with curves and a girl thats fat. I dont think the original poster is fat at the moment but shes close, and thats something she should keep in mind and work on fixing.

If you're interested in losing weight and gaining muscle (as well as adding to the aforementioned curves), I highly reccommend distance running. I know in soccer you guys do a lot of cardio work, but there's a big difference exercise-wise between field sprints and a two-mile run.

I've been running a lot to get in shape for ROTC when school starts, and I've lost an almost unhealthy amound of weight.

Considering the way I eat, that's really a great testiment to running's power.

-Z
    "Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love."
    -Charlie Brown

well if iirc you met this guy over the net, if so then he probably wont mind, seeing as if he reallly has fallen for you, its the person you are, not what you look like that he loves

actually, just looked in your profile by accident, if thats a picture of you in your myspace thingy, you don't look fat, but you do look quite cute!

EDIT - Please note this is not me coming on to you!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay, I HAD to look. You are cute, but your profile makes you sound slutty. You ought to change it. You will never attract males of any quality talking like that.

I think men will care more about where that weight is distributed than actual poundage. Can't have an hourglass with no sand, right?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast