hi everyone

i just met this girl through the holidays, i wasnt that interested in her at the start i met her, well in a way i was.
coz i was like...always looking for love kind of person. i haven't felt that way since i was young. but in my younger days
i never made a move on someone, but this one is different, we actually made a move, we always greet each other
and wave. she took me out before to show me around places.
yes i was happy coz i made a new friend. but to her shes always busy with her work, i told her i understand and she kept apologizing to me because of that, anyway the point is, there was this one night i could not sleep or stop thinking bout.
she sang "cant take my eyes off you" by frankie. i dunno who its for or at, but it does someway relate to what we go through
together i think...i actually fell for her hard at that point. and after she sang it she left the building pretty quickly.
also there was this one time when i was leaving, i wrote her an email saying that i would like to see her again and would send her these charms i can make for her, she said "if ur goin to see someone again, than i rather see them and let them give it to me than send it" or something like that. so i dunno if that means anything... to me i thought it was a sign that she was willing to wait for me til i get back to her.

now thats the good part

i just wanna add in not so good part, the only not so good parts is that, when she doesnt reply to me i think shes ignoring me, and im usually the one who does the talking the most. she would too, but she doesn't say much. which is why i relate to the lyrics. but i dunno...i dont wanna get my heart into far into her. so i dont get hurt.

please tell me what you think, is she interested in me as i am in with her?