+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dumped, still loves me, wtf, with someone else, sex with me at same time oook

dumped, still loves me, wtf, with someone else, sex with me at same time oook

Well what it is, she started all these promises about not talking to the opposite sex (wierd) as you can udnerstand after afew months and she kept accusing me and abusing me (i got anger problems) to where i retaliated and after i always cried because i hate hurting her but cant control myself, she is not afraid of me which i know for sure, she wont under stand how much i love her, after afew months i didnt want the promises anymore because i dont really like talking to lads as mucha s guirls i can talk betetr to girls, i used ot be a player (sorry to say) i hate my past whish i could erase it, soon as i met ehr that all changed and i became a completely different person. I can't explain why, i dont even understand why, but im glad for that change

Anyway i was the one who took her virginity and everything, first girl to make her have sexual intercourse girl person to do everything except kiss her...
    A few days ago she met some lad and started acting as if i didnt exist, although a few days before that i was with my ousin and some girls, she was there aswel, i never spoke to the girls, of even looked at them (in a flirty way anyway), and she started saying i prefere them when i know i didnt even fancy them in the slightest i love my babe only (truthfully)

Ive given up alot of friends for her and that day i wanted her near me, she was the one who invited them along and then she wouldnt stand near them but i wantedot eb round kima nd them she said i prefere them all because i not seen my cousin in ages and i wanted ot catch up, i went to her alot and probabaly round ehr about 50% of the time.

Moving on from that now she says she wnats revenge and is talking to another lad, she says he is better than me but im the best, now im really confused, she says we can just be best mates and she isn't moving on from me but she is meeting this lad this weekend or next i wish she wasn't but o well she wants to invite me along or atleast she said i can come and be as mates, but im afriad she will be kissing him and everything since she didnt let him know about me and said the only person she had was an "Ex" and she has sex with me that . I don't know why she si doing this, i've told her to forget my past but she refuses. She left me blocked all last night aswell, and blocked me again on msn when i said i love her more than she will ever love me saying i was being nasty...I wish everything would just go back...to how we was when we first met...the happiest time of my life...and im not just saying that, i've had a pretty s**t life and she was the best part of it. I need her, please help me get her back or atleast understand what she feels for me and him...i need to know why before i can forget...

If it helps my personality is pretty much pesimistic, always has been at times i can be a little sadictic (if ive got the right meaning for that word), I can also get very paranoid that everyone is against me and that everyone hates me, i also can be very stubborn, although i do alot of the time...do things against what i want and divide whats right to do with what i want...i mostly do whats right more than what i want...

Please give advice i would love her to be closer to me, like we was at first...also we are both only 16...

Tone Guest
    Sweet - I love when everything is right in the subject so I don't have to read the long post.

On topic: That sucks.

Yea that sucks. I skimmed a few sections of you're post and to be quite honest, I can't understand a lot of what you said. I'm sure I could if I had patience, but I dont.

ok thanks for your reply guys
    and yeah i read the board rules about making topic title clear of the contents, anyway thanks for replying hopefully someone else can give me a detailed answer or atleast some help ??? i really love her and cant let her go, i need her, ive been crying for almost 48 hours now...on and off of course...just been on phone to her and she said she loves me again and she was reading the letters i sent her

Tone Guest
    Listen guy, I'm not gonna read your story (I'm sorry - I'm being honest - it gets boring reading the exact same shit every day with the only variable being the names of those involved) but listen - you're young. When you're young and you think you're in love with someone, whether you are or not, it's going to be hard to seperate from them. You will feel like the world is just over - how could you possibly go on LIVING without this girl who has dumped you and already has a new boyfriend, clearly she's under some kind of spell - and she's not herself - and YOU are just the one who is going to uncover the truth - that she really DOES love you! I know you think your story is 100% different and that no one ever in the history of life has experienced the pain you're going through now..

Listen man, we've been there, done that, we've see this kind of thing on a daily basis. I would suggest [url=http://www.loveforum.net/search.php?]searching this forum[/url] for similair stories (won't take long to find them) and see how they deal with it and the advice given in them on how to deal.

I'll give you a quick summary: You're young. You'll have plenty of opportunities to meet someone new, she's not the only girl you could ever possibly love, MOVE ON. Don't let her have her cake and eat it too, which is what she's doing by having a new boyfriend but still getting exactly what she wants from you. Don't allow yourself to be used, cut this chick out your life, move on, and apologize for making me waste my time retyping this for the 298,374th time before using the [url=http://www.loveforum.net/search.php?]search function[/url] yourself.

thanks for the advice, damn it, i wish there was a way without giving her up, o well, sorry i didnt use the search function, although you probabaly shouldnt be making people say sorry when theyre depressed, some people want direct one to one help not looking at other peoples problems, wether theyre the same or not one 2 one or atleast advice as an individual makes the whole deal of finding help and relationship help a little mroe comforting...sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Worthless666
    Anyway i was the one who took her virginity and everything, first girl to make her have sexual intercourse girl person to do everything except kiss her...
    ok i'm confused...are u a guy or a girl?
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Tone Guest
    Yeah I know, I'm just a mean old grump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Yeah I know, I'm just a mean old grump.
    I'd be a grump too if I lived in Nebraska

lol thanks for the help guys everythings kinda okay now
    if it keeps going okay im willing to forget the past thats happened, hope she is aswell she needs to take me back but she saying she loves me, we aint argued about ti and were getting on great