+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex gf is driving me crazy

Ex gf is driving me crazy

She broke up with me 6 days ago and told me we would never go back out....she found out i had a date and yelled at me saying shell kill the girl beat her up etc so the girl wont talk to me like that anymore... last night my ex who broke up with me 5 days ago brought a guy to my workplace....She told me it would be best if we didnt talk but why must she flaunt stupid new guys in front of me?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Because she's being a crazy bitch. Don't react to it, because that's exactly what she wants you to do.

Tell her to screw off, and don't talk to her for awhile. She needs some time to work out the craziness.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

why is she being crazy though? she dumped me and im the one whos upset and shit i dont know why she would want to make it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikev123 View Post
    She broke up with me 6 days ago and told me we would never go back out....she found out i had a date and yelled at me saying shell kill the girl beat her up etc so the girl wont talk to me like that anymore... last night my ex who broke up with me 5 days ago brought a guy to my workplace....She told me it would be best if we didnt talk but why must she flaunt stupid new guys in front of me?
    what a freak. She's possessive and violent! Just because she's acting crazy doesn't mean she loves you.

She scared a girl away from you after she broke up with you? Someone would get hurt really bad if that happened to me. Seriously I would beat her to a pulp. Anyways, I wouldn't care what threats she makes...I would call her bluff. **** her and go out with other girls and stop thinking about her.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikev123 View Post
    why is she being crazy though? she dumped me and im the one whos upset and shit i dont know why she would want to make it worse.

Who knows how crazy people work? Just don't play her game. Stay away from her, obviously she has severe insecurity problems.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Maybe she is thinking: damn you! you are going on dates so fast? You should be suffering and be depressive for longer before that. Does that mean you didn't like me all that much to begin with so that you can get over me so quick? damn you!

Why are you asking why? Why aren't you jumping for joy that this freako broke up with you? Jump, Mike! Jump!
    Spammer Spanker