+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My last chance maybe ? Its time to show her how much i love her !

My last chance maybe ? Its time to show her how much i love her !

Hey,

I'm meeting my girlfriend later who i've pretty much almost broken up with 4 days ago.

I want to show her simply how much i love her.

I have written out a poem, And i'm going to take her on a walk, Somewhere we used to spend abit of time together, I'm going to get down on one knee, And read the poem to her, Something that i've never done. What else can i do to truely show that i love her that might make her see just how serious i am ? I have ideas, But i just need outsider advice !

Thanks

We need more information - how old are you, how long have you been together, what is the problem with the relationship. Without info we can't help

20, 1 year and 2 months, And i let her down in February, And just haven't shown her as much love as i should have done the past few months, Thats why shes gone, Because i hurt her by not showing her how much i loved her, She thinks i don't love her.

If she thinks you don't love her, then getting down on one knee and reading a poem isn't going to change her mind. It might even seem insincere.

Real life is not like a Hugh Grant movie. This poem thing is not going to play out the way you hope it will. I can almost guarantee awkwardness.

Need more info. Why does she think you don't love her?

The best thing to do is actions, so ask yourself what were the things that you didn't do lead her to think that you didn't love her as before? Ex: you often collected her after work when you were first together. And now you are not... That's just an example.