+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My little story

My little story

I guess I will make yet another rather childish post, but oh well, at least I'm aware of the situation. (I'm 18, my gf is 16) Here goes:

I told a little lie to my mother tonight about sleeping over by a friend so that I could go out dancing (a mistake, of course). I never did that before (going dancing, I'm kinda frequent on little lies here and there actually), so I felt little adventurous and was looking forward to it. I called my gf, who mentioned such thing enthusiastically from time to time and she had an another action that night out in town - it was to be a pleasant surprise for her. And it was, she said one of her schoolmates' (she always tells "schoolmate", when she means this prick, who hits on her all the time) father will come and drive her there in circa hour.

Bit later she sent a message concerning where should we sleep afterwards. I replied, that we'll work something out and she was like okay, luv ya, bye. So I reconciled my little lie to mother and called, that we actually decided to go out dancing and asked if I could go, hoping that I'll manage to get to sleep with girl at home tonight.

My parent went pretty frenzy and after like half an hour of talk via mobile phone I was made go home, I was furious. I sent message to gf (she wasn't picking up), that we can't do it tonight, which made her upset for obvious reasons, mostly for lack of proper public transport at night in our city. We exchanged messages, I apologized and said, that I thought, she had a car due for her, that she could get her driven home instead of the club, on which she replied, that she has already cancelled that one and that she'll figure something out, good night (angry tone :S).

I called her later, she was in good mood then, and it turned out, the lousy schoolmate, who's hitting on her, asked his father to drive to the city again and pick her up and she ended at his house for the night. Pffff. That happened like 3 hours ago and I feel kinda like Tom in Blue Cat Blues episode of Tom and Jerry (look it up on youtube). :|

It was all pretty much my mistake, for which I'm getting these jealous/embarrased feelings even stronger. The guy was there for her yet another time and this time it's all my mistake. ****ing cruel fate :S

Self inflicted. That'll teach you to try to control things you can't control. Live with it.

And stop lying. You're developping a nasty habbit there.

No mercy from my end buddie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He looks like a growing up gold digger.Both You and her are thinking wrong. She, that she can drive to an back from the city with a ,we can say, STRANGER ,and she stays at night by a 'male friend'? I think she's a little hoe, especially cause she even don't consider him as a big friend...
    And You, are You blind or what? She didn't give a fcuk that You couldn't go party with You,but that she hasn't nobody who could drive her ass back and forth. Your gf is a learning,growing up biatch.Get out of her.
    And yeah both of You are immature...
    And where are You from?If You ask Your parents with 18 to go out,but both of You 16 and 18yo teens can have a party in the city huh?
    I wazzzz here

She's not a gold digger, we're together for a year. It wasn't some random guy, it was her classmate, whom she considers a good friend - his father took them both. I'm jealous because, well, I don't know the guy too much and also because he had permission to stay so long out (child issues, but yea), had his father with a car and could take her so she could sleep over someone. I couldn't manage these things at all, although I thought I could, that's all.

I said the guy hits on her because gf said, he went with her to her home few times, when she was tired/too much alcohol. Now I trust her completely, but I see that as an romance attempt from his side and I don't know him in person. My gf is the type of girl, that has alot of male friends and I'd be jerk if I had problems with that; she just doesn't realize, when one of guys kinda falls for her and is trying some stuff - well, I've experienced this one too with 2 girls, so no hard emotions on that. It just pisses me, when such person could take care of her while I couldn't. I'm glad ofc, that she could sleep somewhere comfortably at all. I love her.

Pettit: Slovakia, it's liberal on youth drinking and partying, it works somehow, although it's mess.

Thanks for both comments, no mercy needed, just opinions. I'll for sure take my lesson from this stressing episode and I'll probably cut all the little lies, it will be for the best.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackFlux View Post
    She's not a gold digger, we're together for a year. It wasn't some random guy, it was her classmate, whom she considers a good friend - his father took them both. I'm jealous because, well, I don't know the guy too much and also because he had permission to stay so long out (child issues, but yea), had his father with a car and could take her so she could sleep over someone. I couldn't manage these things at all, although I thought I could, that's all.

I said the guy hits on her because gf said, he went with her to her home few times, when she was tired/too much alcohol. Now I trust her completely, but I see that as an romance attempt from his side and I don't know him in person. My gf is the type of girl, that has alot of male friends and I'd be jerk if I had problems with that; she just doesn't realize, when one of guys kinda falls for her and is trying some stuff - well, I've experienced this one too with 2 girls, so no hard emotions on that. It just pisses me, when such person could take care of her while I couldn't. I'm glad ofc, that she could sleep somewhere comfortably at all. I love her.

Pettit: Slovakia, it's liberal on youth drinking and partying, it works somehow, although it's mess.

Thanks for both comments, no mercy needed, just opinions. I'll for sure take my lesson from this stressing episode and I'll probably cut all the little lies, it will be for the best.
    I'm from Poland and I know how it looks like. Although I think it's not one of the 'good girls' especially because... She has no home to sleep in? She must be stupid to plan to go out for a party and have no place to stay after if she can't go back home.And the father of her 'friend' must be really a bad father if he lets some 16yo girl sleep at his house,probobly with his son. Knowing that's she isn't even his gf.
    Ah You don't need our help. You all will grow out of this on Your own. But I'm not predicting a good future for this girls, considering how she acts now. I know many girls like this, also my ex classmates. Some became prostitutes
    I wazzzz here

Oh, hi Well, I guess I really just needed to write myself down. We'll see, but I trust her completely/love her and though I consider myself a nice guy, I'm not afraid to fight with her over stupid issues, she shouldn't be all cuddled up.

She went there, cause she also said to her parents, that she's sleeping over someone (which should have been me - here was when I got cancelled) and she'd have a bad time had she returned home. Gf was later complaining about the night, that she slept uncomfortably etc., I guess she could be telling that so that I feel less jealous, but w/e, they didn't do anything together and she had a good time earlier, so all's well. Thanks for talk

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You welcome
    I wazzzz here

L.L is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    well.. why don't you stop lying?
    PEOPLE IN THE WORLD