+ Follow This Topic

Thread: When will she be ready?

When will she be ready?

A girl I have liked for a while now ( > 1 year) has recently finished going out with someone who she was been going out with for about 2 years or so...

Basically, I have been texting her and speaking to her loads since she ended it.. After a few days i told her i liked her, not knowing what to expect in return, she replied basically saying that she likes me too but its too soon but she'll let me know when she's ready.

So i was like okay no problem and we have since been texting and flirting a lot. However what i am not sure about is how long it will take for to be ready? We have spoken many times about going to the movies etc I asked her if she would like to go with me next week or week after, she says she really wants to but needs to see what she's doing...

So, thats the situation Im in, I like a girl, she likes me but im not sure when she will be ready to be "official". What are your opinions

Quote Originally Posted by annon View Post
    A girl I have liked for a while now ( > 1 year) has recently finished going out with someone who she was been going out with for about 2 years or so...

Basically, I have been texting her and speaking to her loads since she ended it.. After a few days i told her i liked her, not knowing what to expect in return, she replied basically saying that she likes me too but its too soon but she'll let me know when she's ready.

So i was like okay no problem and we have since been texting and flirting a lot. However what i am not sure about is how long it will take for to be ready? We have spoken many times about going to the movies etc I asked her if she would like to go with me next week or week after, she says she really wants to but needs to see what she's doing...

So, thats the situation Im in, I like a girl, she likes me but im not sure when she will be ready to be "official". What are your opinions
    Im sorry but if shes taking forever she dont like yu and doesnt wanna hurt yur feelings.

She doesn't seem that interested. I would give her two or three more weeks. If she isn't wanting to try something, it wont happen.