+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Strange gf

Strange gf

Ok, so i've been with this girl for the last 9 months, we've been separated before, for like 3 weeks or so, after she broke up with me stating that i never say i love her in person but rather use messages to do so, i explained the stuation to her and that i trully loved her right after the separation but she wouldn't change her mind at that time, later on she started to miss me and send me messages and calling me just to chat, i have to mention that during the period that we were separated i only spoke to her when she wanted to and when i saw her i played it cool and let her do all the work, and show her that my life doesn't stop with the loss of her and that she only sweetens my life, not defines it. And now, after 9 months she broke up with me again saying that she is a burden to me, i explained to her that this wasn't the case and kissed her, and she continued to act like nothng was wrong for like 3 days during which everytime i said something cute she cried and said to me that i was the best boyfriend in the world and stuff like that. After 3 days, we met, i kissed her and right after that she said that she still believes that she is a burden so i said to her that i also want to break up and we both went on our separat ways. The next day, she came to a place where she knew i would be acting all cool and stuff, we talked we laughed and then i kissed her and tried to talk her out of it but the only thing i got her doing was cryin everytime i said something heart warming. The last thing she said to me was to have faith in her because this is the best thing for me and that she will try to stay out of my sight for a period because she knows that if i try to kiss her she will let me do so. Is there anything else i can do to prove to her that she's not a burden? but exactly the opposite, that she's the only thing that helps me go forward when i have problems? And eventually get her back?

Play it kool just like last time. She will miss you again and come back.

it sounds like shes the type to look for flaws where there are none and push you away on purpose because of her own insecurities or unrealistic expectations.

if she comes crawling back you need to have a mature conversation of where this is going. a pattern of on/off stress, drama and heartbreak is starting and you need to be clear you will not tolerate all this BS in the future and if it happens again-youll walk away and mean it.

tell her if u didnt want her-you would not be here and if u ever stop loving her youll let her no and she needs to stop all this crap and grow up.