+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ooh ohh my head too much going on...

ooh ohh my head too much going on...

okay here is the thing

my current-dont know what to call him since he said we are nothing more than friends-hates animals, just plain old selfish bum who doesnt work yet i love him

my ex from 11 years ago. sweet guy, would give me the world. doesnt mind if i have kids or animals. would date me again in a heart beat. i still have feelings for him.

what to do?

my current. he is a total ass but i do love him. i think i dont know. he tells me im retarded, says all dogs need to die-im pulling a pretty pit bull from a kill shelter-he'll threaten me with taking my son etc...

im tempted to give landlord a 30 day notice not tell him and up and leave and leave him and his father here in this house.

my head hurts just from all teh confusion
    abcdefg gummy bears are chasing me one is red and one is blue the green ones trying to steel my shoe now im runny for my life because the red ones got a knife

it sounds like the one your with now dosent want a gf just someone to control. U need to leave him asap and get out of that situation. As for the ex i cant give any advice on that cause i dont know why hes your ex if he cheated i wouldent go back but if it was over something stupid i would give it another shot.

my ex both really young just graduated from highschool and just started college his mom told him we where getting too serious. we where only 18 and 19 years old.
    abcdefg gummy bears are chasing me one is red and one is blue the green ones trying to steel my shoe now im runny for my life because the red ones got a knife