+ Follow This Topic

Thread: greetings from Down under.

greetings from Down under.

g'day, how is every one?... loving the forum atm, thought i'd sign up since you guys have a cap on how much i can view (tightass)

abit about myself? hmm... From Sydney Aus, I'm an Aquarius, I like candle lit dinners, long walks on the beach, conversing about life. all the while thinking about ways to get into womens pants. LOL nah seriously im not that type, i dont even ahve the confidence to aproach women to begin with.

Student atm, 23, life isnt going the way i would hope.

i love to laugh and pretty easy to entertain.

anyways, nice meeting every one.

LOL you had me for a moment and I started groaning (about all the starsign and candlelit dinner bs) hahaha, glad you were kidding I also signed up because I couldn't read anymore without being a member, but it's been pretty good so far. Welcome to the forum, see you around

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The site forces you to sign up to continue to read?

That's awesome!

There's mixed company on here... some are nice... some are funny... and some aren't in the best of moods... but if you have a good disposition you should fair well.

Welcome to the forum...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen