+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Story!

My Story!

Hello new to the forum!

My story goes like this, when i was 11 i moved to a new house, i made friends and 1 of my mates had a sister who was a couple of years younger. She fancied me for ages, all through my teenage years she fancied and i never really fancied her until i was 20 and she had grown up. Then i wanted to be with her she was the only girl for me but i kept messing it up and everybody told her i just wanted to use her, which i didn't.

Anyway we did get together nearly 3 years ago and we had the best time togther i was falling in love so fast. The honeymoon period was amazing. Then i started to become jealous over nothing really just because i'm insecure, and we had a few arguments.

Last June we got engage and i felt like the happiest and luckiest man alive, but the arguments were still there. Anyway last december she said she didn't feel the same way about me anymore so she dumped me. I couldn't cope i was so down, i was depressed. We kept on talking because it was near to christmas and my birthday and we exchanged gifts but then it was all over until January and she said she wanted to try again but take it slow. I was so happy again because i told her i would change no more being jealous. We didn't get back together but seen each other a few times a week until 2nd March when she dumped me for good. She gave me the engagement ring back last tuesday and i'm so upset.

I think about her all the time and still love her. I know how much i love her now and i still want her back but i know its over. I just don't know how to cope with it. Things don't seem right without her and i feel lonely. I want to phone her everyday and its a struggle not to. I know its over but i keep on thinking about us getting back together which is wrong but it would make me happy if we did.

Any Help because i don't know what to do!

well this is a bummer... Time is the only thing thats gonna help really and getting out and doing stuff, hangout with your friends keep occupied. if you are sitting around of course your gonna get depressed. Otherwise being that close to someone and now that far away is gonna be hard regaurdless

I do go out with my mates and keep busy but i think about her all of the time. I use to dream about having a beautiful girlfriend and now i will have to dream all over again.

The thought of her being with somebody else kills me inside!

It's alright dude, I got out of a serious 3 year relationship about a month and a half ago, because she wasnt feeling the same for me anymore. I completly know where you are coming from. I was prepared to marry this girl. But just remember, that if you arent together now, It's a good thing, because it wasn't ment to happen. Would you really want to try to make something work out anyway? If it wasn't ment to happen? it's alright man, time will heal. But just remember that it was ment to happen for a reason. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe there is someone more beautiful, and more charming out there waiting for you right now. Keep your head up!

dono

Thanks.

I know what you mean but i really miss her everyday at the moment, but it's for the best. If she doesn't feel the same anymore we shouldn't be together.

She said on the phone a few weeks ago, she wished she did feel the same way but doesn't and she doesn't know why.

its going to be hard stick with your mates/family they will help you get through it more than anything, your gonna think about it but it will become less and less take it from me and almost everyone who runs on this site.