+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My story

My story

Hi all-I just ended a relationship 4 days ago that I was in for three years with a younger guy. We did live together in my home with his two little children. He is a very needy guy and I guess needed more attenting then I was giving Lately he started calling me names and then He started hiding his phone I had caught him talking and texting other women on it, (actually not the first time)so he password protected his phone. About a month ago he left his phone unprotected and I happened to view all these text messages from this girl on how he missed her and how he wanted to see her again and I confronted him and told him that if he wanted someone else he needed to move out or he needed to stop this and take the password off his phone. He promised he would stop talking to other women and he would take the password off his phone. I kept telling him when are you gonna take the password off so I ask him to see his phone and I guess he forgot to erase his message to another woman that he was talking to and there they were texts message on how he hope to see her in his dreams so I got her phone number and called her to see what was going on between them and she said they were seeing each other - Of course he said she was lieing(like all the others)and that he was in love with me and he promised once again that he made a mistake and he would never do that again. I do love him and it hurts even though he promises not to do it again I did want to give him another chance so my heart is broken

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you'll heal with some good hard time.

I have been guilty of this to an extent-to my shame.I continued to test an ex when i was with someone new>My fault totally and what an idiot i was

I lost her,all my own stupid fault.But once the trust is gone its next to impossible to get it back.I can look myself in the eye and say nothing physical ever went on between me and the girl i was texting,but i can never convince her of that

But the signs arent good here.If you give him another chance,he has to be totally transparent,he has to let you do whatever it takes for you to trust him again

If he loves you and wants you he will do this.But ask yourself the question-will i ever trust him again anyway?

Once trust goes from a relationship its next to impossible to get back.Ive experienced this from both sides

Good luck and i hope it works out the way you want it to

Rob36

Quote Originally Posted by livelife1979 View Post
    Hi all-I just ended a relationship 4 days ago that I was in for three years with a younger guy. We did live together in my home with his two little children. He is a very needy guy and I guess needed more attenting then I was giving Lately he started calling me names and then He started hiding his phone I had caught him talking and texting other women on it, (actually not the first time)so he password protected his phone. About a month ago he left his phone unprotected and I happened to view all these text messages from this girl on how he missed her and how he wanted to see her again and I confronted him and told him that if he wanted someone else he needed to move out or he needed to stop this and take the password off his phone. He promised he would stop talking to other women and he would take the password off his phone. I kept telling him when are you gonna take the password off so I ask him to see his phone and I guess he forgot to erase his message to another woman that he was talking to and there they were texts message on how he hope to see her in his dreams so I got her phone number and called her to see what was going on between them and she said they were seeing each other - Of course he said she was lieing(like all the others)and that he was in love with me and he promised once again that he made a mistake and he would never do that again. I do love him and it hurts even though he promises not to do it again I did want to give him another chance so my heart is broken
    awww you poor thing...unfortunatly i dont think he will change, u need to find someone else who wont take advantage of u and who wants to be with u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

Welcome, enjoy your stay