+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Zodiac Sign

Zodiac Sign

I'm not sure if this was posted yet, but what horoscope are you, and does it describe you well?

Mine is pretty obvious, I was born July 28, so It's a Leo.
    It mentions that we like to be in control and even the career that I'm aiming is
    something is that was suggested as a possible choice that this sign could take.
    This was before looking up into my sign, but some of the things that are mentioned are true to my character.
    Some of them I wish were not, but I try to avoid the negatives as much as possible.
    P.S. A picture of your zodiac, would be neat too.

POSITIVES :
    • Creative • Proud • Risk-taking * Fun-loving • Dramatic • Dignified • Theatrical • Passionate
    • Affectionate • Ardent • Loyal• Loves attention • Very strong • Independent * Noble • Leader • Sunny
    • Bright * Magnetic • Kingly • Powerful • Enthusiastic • Protective •Adoring • Playful • Inventive • Generous
    • Supportive • Warm • Broad-minded * Expansive • Faithful • Warmhearted • Loving and beautiful • flirtatious
    NEGATIVES :
    • Bossy • Patronizing • Egotistical* Pompous • Dogmatic • Pushy * Over self-conscious • Over-aggressive • Possessive
    • Materialistic • Over-dramatic • Argumentative • Interfering • Jealous • Self-serving * Voracious • Arrogant • Intolerant

Ideal Careers = Politics or governmental work • Business • Lawyer • Photographer • Entertainer • Music and Art • Fashion Designer
    Likes = Spotlight • speculative ventures • luxurious living • drama • adornment • fashion • pageantry • grandeur • kids
    Dislikes = Doing things safely • small minded people • penny-pinching • being compared to others, loneliness.

Compatible with same element signs, Aries and Sagittarius,
    often considered with Gemini.
    Birthstones : Ruby (July), Peridot (August)
    Gemstones : Ruby • Sunstone / Flowers : Sunflower• Marigold / Colors : Gold • Orange / Metals : Gold / Body Parts : Heart • Back • Spine
    Countries : France• Italy• Peru• Romania
    Last edited by Kromat; 19-06-08 at 12:58 AM.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

I'm a Taurus

My star sign is so accurate in description of my personality that it's scary

Taurus peacefully tends and nurtures Spring's garden, bringing forth harmony from chaos. Like the Bull, Taurus does not move unless there is something worth moving for. Taurus likes to keep a firm hand on possessions and nothing makes this Sign happier than secure material prosperity. Taurus craves the good things in life. Dominated by the romantic Planet of Venus, Taurus is deeply loving with strong values, but can be slow to make decisions. Earthbound with worldly goals and in tune with nature, Taurus is the most reliable and faithful Sign of the Zodiac. In essence, Taurus governs practicality and security.

Positive Traits: practical, reliable, patient, persistent, determined, strong-willed, solid, affectionate, warm-hearted and trustworthy with a firm sense of values

Negative Traits: possessive, jealous, lazy, self-indulgent, greedy, boring, unoriginal, stubborn and inflexible in opinion

Likes: permanency, stability, luxury, comfort, pleasure and good food

Dislikes: disruption, being rushed, being indoors, being pushed too hard and any break in routine
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

A Libra here!

I don't know what were the characteristics of a Libra but my family and friends kept telling me that I'm a typical Libra so I searched on Libra traits to know what a typical Libra is like and whatever that is written on Libra, pretty much described me.

• A Masculine Positive Cardinal Air Sign
    • Polar or Opposite sign: Aries
    • Colour: Royal Blue and Rose Pink
    • You can charm your way out of anything

Libra Traits

Positive

Positive Traits

• Diplomatic and urbane
    • Romantic and charming
    • Easygoing and sociable
    • Idealistic and peaceable

Negative

• Indecisive and changeable
    • Gullible and easily influenced
    • Flirtatious and self-indulgent

Libra Likes: gentleness, sharing, conviviality and the "finer" things of life.

Libra Dislikes: injustice, violence, brutishness, disharmony, quarrels and bad manners.

General features

Libra is the Seventh sign of the Zodiac. The origin of the word Libra derives from the Latin meaning "balances" or "scales." Often, a statue of the Goddess of Justice holding the scales or balances is erected over the domes of modern court houses. A typical Libra is artistic and refined. You have very strong opinions regarding right and wrong, and are a born diplomat. You are charming and sincere. You have an idealistic and generally peace loving nature. You are easygoing and sociable. Librans are also considered to be among the most civilized of the twelve signs. You are good looking and have certain elegance, charm and fine taste. You are happiest when socializing and at the top of your social strata and you do whatever it takes to maintain a relationship. You are well known to be objective and impartial in making judgment calls.

Libra is the natural ruler of the Seventh House of the Zodiac, commonly referred to as the "House of Marriage, Partnerships and Open Enemies" and known in Vedic Astrology as the "Setting Place."

Librans prefer to cooperate, compromise and will give up, even when you feel you are in the right rather than putting up with the ordeal of an argument. Discord makes you totally insecure, and uncomfortable. You need and want harmony in your life and will do whatever it takes to have it. You can be changeable and indecisive, impatient of routine, boringly conventional and timid. Librans are slow to anger and you shock everyone around you with your sudden outbursts of rage.

As a female Libra, here are the traits:

Appearance

Typical Libra female is slim with plenty of eye-catching curves and a large mouth. You are very conscious of your looks and take pains to keep things well in hand, irrespective of the situation or fashion emergency. The Libra female is vibrant, vivacious and thoroughly captivating. Your own opinions are usually presented with diplomacy and tact.

Personality

As a Libra female, you will use your sense of beauty to create pleasant surroundings for yourself and for those whom you care about. Although this is a flirtatious woman, she always remains the very epitome of diplomacy and tact. By nature refined, gentle and kindhearted, women governed by Libra are also amiable, being fond of entertainment and social gaiety.

Love

Libra female is noted for her grace, refinement and beauty plus her repulsion to anything unattractive. Your goal is more to be admired by a man but if he is willing to boost your ego on continuing basis, you will be the only one to him who is skilled in the art of lovemaking. You prefer artistic type of man; however your partner should also be highly lucrative in order to furnish you with the adornments which may keep you happy. This is a female who looks for an adventurous and intelligent partner and if that partner be fairly well off, so much the better
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a Pisces, but I don't have any cool pictures or descriptions to post ... I'll wait for Miso to help me with that!

But if I had to describe a Pisces ... It'd go something like:

Advantages: Totally awesome.
    Disadvantages: Might be too awesome to handle.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I'm a Taurus

Taurus peacefully tends and nurtures Spring's garden, bringing forth harmony from chaos. Like the Bull, Taurus does not move unless there is something worth moving for. Taurus likes to keep a firm hand on possessions and nothing makes this Sign happier than secure material prosperity. Taurus craves the good things in life. Dominated by the romantic Planet of Venus, Taurus is deeply loving with strong values, but can be slow to make decisions. Earthbound with worldly goals and in tune with nature, Taurus is the most reliable and faithful Sign of the Zodiac. In essence, Taurus governs practicality and security.

Positive Traits: practical, reliable, patient, persistent, determined, strong-willed, solid, affectionate, warm-hearted and trustworthy with a firm sense of values

Negative Traits: possessive, jealous, lazy, self-indulgent, greedy, boring, unoriginal, stubborn and inflexible in opinion

Likes: permanency, stability, luxury, comfort, pleasure and good food

Dislikes: disruption, being rushed, being indoors, being pushed too hard and any break in routine
    Seconded. I am taurus also and I like what is described there.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyLaydee View Post
    I don't know what were the characteristics of a Libra but my family and friends kept telling me that I'm a typical Libra so I searched on Libra traits to know what a typical Libra is like and whatever that is written on Libra, pretty much described me.
    I have a picture for you that you might like Foxy

Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

i'm a piscean.

baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Tedel Guest
    mm... I'm Capricorn and from the years of the Horse, but I'd rather say I'm Chrstian.

What the f... where's all the Sagittarius at?!
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

hey i'm year of the horse too!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a Taurus

Likes: permanency, stability, luxury, comfort, pleasure and good food (Who dislikes pleasure and good food??)

I am also a Taurus, BUT, I highlighted all the things that are coincidentally accurate with green, and the inaccurate ones with red.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i'm a piscean.

Now, that doesn't look like me at all!
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

y can't I see Aquarius on the site?

I have a picture for you that you might like Foxy

Oh wow!! Thanks, Mish - it's a gorgeous pic!!! Thank you!
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

im a scorpio
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.