+ Follow This Topic

Thread: really hurting

really hurting

Hello i am a 21 year old male that is having a very difficult time figuring out things.
    All through school a girl 3 yrs younger than me had a big crush on me we both fell in love. we were inseprable could do anything say anything to each other. We have dated over 2 years now and suddenly she feels different when i hug her i can tell its not all there with her. she would tell me nothing is wrong and try to let it pass wich made it very difficult for me.
    Finaly she admits there is somthing wrong with us somthing just isnt there she says. I still to this day love her the same plus more. I try to ask her whats the matter she says she loves me and and says she dont no. So last night we broke up i told her i still love her and my arms will always be open.
    If she loves me still why is she doing this i dont understand? I no i still love her wich is makin this very difficult!
    scared, sad, and lonely.... thanks for help

All through school? It sounds like you're the only guy she's ever liked. Maybe she's starting to worry that she'll miss something if she stays with you.

I wish I could make this better, but I can't. This happens a lot. Your first love doesn't usually last and eventually you experience what so many others have gone through- your first heartache.

All you can do is keep being yourself, keep caring about her, but you can't change her feelings or keep a hold of something that's slipping away.

Just try to get through it with dignity.
    Spammer Spanker

You are still two young in the realm of love, love as a romanticist is unconditional, no matter what happens but there is also love as realists, meaning loving based on environment, right time and right place. But looks like you and her are still growing, at 21, your life has just began! There are so many things to explore and so many things to experience in life, your love is still very young at heart but as you evolve it will change. So take this as an experience while you're young and learn from it... it will hurt but as we mature emotionally, we will get better, just make sure to maintain your self respect and dignity through all of this... make sure you leave no room for her to critizise you.

thanks for your help why does she still love me or say that she does then. it hurts so bad i whent to work for 2 hours today and had to leave because i was tearing up. Im no good with this stuff im a extremely shy person. Do you think there is still a chance? Nothing hurts this much

Sorry but It sounds like youre sufficating her 6_9 its refreshing at first to be swooned over but then its like, not real. Young girls respond to getting treated like shit Anyway stand up for yourself. Dont portray the "dont leeeeaaave meeee" attitude, portray the "if you dont want me then say no more, lets move on" attitude.. then maybe if you say it enough to yourself youll start believing it :/ You must not be so reserved. I noticed my old bf started acting weird after a two year relationship and it was because he was crushing on someone else. Trust me, just let go of them or you will hurt yourself more

Quote Originally Posted by fst450 View Post
    thanks for your help why does she still love me or say that she does then. it hurts so bad i whent to work for 2 hours today and had to leave because i was tearing up. Im no good with this stuff im a extremely shy person. Do you think there is still a chance? Nothing hurts this much
    She still loves you cause feelings don't change over night. Teenage girls tend to be fickle especially when they see that they have so much more to explore. She is only 18 and you're 21, as life_hard mentioned - your life has just begun.

I know you're hurting, this is possibly the worst feeling you've encountered so far but you will get over this. As selfish as it sounds, you have to focus on yourself to get over this hurt. It's not good when it is effecting your work.
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

i realize it is going to be very difficult im not a person with many freinds because of the fack that i am so shy and dont drink. My freinds all whent different ways because of that reason. also i think this is so difficult because my mom is bypolar and my dad left her because he was bord and sick of taking care. ma and i were forced to move away the day we were gone my dad had another girl with him! after 30 years of marage! i had to help my mom through things like suicide with her meds ect. she loved him even after what he did wich made things so hard for me and her . now after my gf leaves me i still love her like theres no tomorow. Love seems so hopless anymore. i just need to go some were to let out my feelings but have no were to go. I hope this gets easyier i no i dont have deppression but im afraid after all this it might happen. Thanks everyone for the help it nice to talk and be heard! thanks again

I moved here and practically live alone, I have no friends here and Im shy.. and I dont drink either. My parents are alcoholics and my dad went through massive depression. I grappled onto the boyfriend I had just to realize I just liked the attention I got and talking with someone rather than us being compatible. If you stand your ground and try to break yourself from this girl then youll probably realize she wasnt really for you :/

Some people "love" each other...but they're not in "love" with each other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]