+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Kinda funny story

Kinda funny story

so yeah me and two of my friends went golfing on friday(we are really bad). and im hungry and thirsty and tired so i want to leave and get food. but my friends want to keep playing. so we are on the 11th hole and one of those girls that drives the cart around with all of the drinks for sale stopped about 30 feet from us. and my friends say, if you ask that girl for her number, we can leave now, and we will buy you whatever you want. anyways, im kinda nervous because she is really hot. but i go over to her looking as calm cool and collected as i can. and i strike up a conversation and we talked for about 4-5 mins and finally i told her that i had to go and that i was wondering if i could have her cell number. and simply enough, she gave it to me. lol. but yeah my friends are a-holes and never bought me my food. when i showed them the piece of paper with her number, they atleast gave me my props for having balls enough to do that.

but yeah im still interested in the girl from my school(if anyone remembers my previous thread). so if that falls through then i will call this golf cart driving girl. lol

Kick their asses, take their wallets, and use their money to take the girl out to dinner.

Kill them. Nice to see someone is gaining confidence. I wish I had friends like that, heh.
    Don't expect anything.

im a total panzie. the olny reason i did it was because 1)i was hungry
    2) i didnt know her

its alot harder to me to ask someone out that you have known for a year as friends. compared to someone that you will never see again if you get rejected. im still working on asking the girl from school out, got to build myself up to it first. baby steps