+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Eye contact- what's the score?

Eye contact- what's the score?

My girlfriend wherever we in a bar engages nearly every man in the room with extended eye contact.
    The guys obviously engage with her and she denies that it means anything. Do I believe her.
    She also refuses to talk about her past. Any ideas?

My initial impression is that she's looking / wants attention / may have been sexually prolific and may still be. How long have you been together? Does she behave dishonestly about anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertWQ View Post
    My initial impression is that she's looking / wants attention / may have been sexually prolific and may still be. How long have you been together? Does she behave dishonestly about anything else?
    2years. Suspect she might have been around a bit. Lots of guys seem to know her

I'm not an expert but it may be time to have a serious talk with her about how her looking at other guys like that makes you feel, why she thinks she does it, and what she wants in the future with you. If she completely denies she even does it and you're 100% sure she does, then that could be a problem ... girls hold a guy's gaze (AFAIK) to encourage them to come talk to her ... that behavior would bother me in a girlfriend. Also, if it were me, I'd be more aware of what she was doing on a day to day basis (does she have "girls night out" and stuff like that)?

Just remember, you don't have to put up with someone else's BS.

I've been spending time with a girl who's been in a relationship for two and half years, and only found out about her boyfriend by finding her on Facebook (where she goes by her first and middle name, so it took me awhile). This girl has only referred to her boyfriend to me, not as her boyfriend but as "that guy you met," and has had every opportunity to just straight up tell me she's in a LTR.

Girls will do this stuff (look while trying to keep the current thing going, or just straight up cheat because they like to), so IMO it's time for a serious talk with your lady.