+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ?????

?????

i saw a hot guy, and I was staring at him all the time. He noticed that, he smiled and winked at me and we started talking. Then he asked me "where can I meet you again?" so I asked if he wants my number. He said "yeah...why not...i call you later" but he didn't.
    2 weeks later I met him again...but I only said "hi" and go away. 1 hour later I received 2 calls and I asked my friend to call back.The calls were from a guy who heard a male voice and said "sorry that was a mistake". So i thought it was him to call me, and 2 days later i called him (to check if it was him) and i said it was a mistake and i hang up (but i think he was still talking)
    About 10 days later...maybe more...i texted him (because he's so hot )..but...as I was a little bit drunk I texted him that as he looks like brad pitt..i really want him!
    that night he called me...but I was ashamed and didn't take his call...and few hours later he texted me this "can you stop f***ing texting me, you sick..."
    That was very rude I mean...i don't think I'm sick...am i?
    i was drunk (but he don't know that) and it was just one text message...
    Last edited by lillylove; 27-08-11 at 11:03 PM.

Geez. Don't play games. If you liked him, why did you have your friend call him back? Doesn't make sense to me. He probably thinks you are messing with him and it sounds like he's getting tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evo1114 View Post
    Geez. Don't play games. If you liked him, why did you have your friend call him back? Doesn't make sense to me. He probably thinks you are messing with him and it sounds like he's getting tired of it.
    i didn't have his number, so i didn't know it was him. Anyway he could call me when he said he would the first time we met.

Hi!I'm pretty sure You are not sick,maybe he just don't like Brad Pitt,though it seems pretty rude to call you like this!Maybe he acted like this because you didn't replied to his calls,and I think that you shouldn't have asked your friend to call him instead of you...In my opinion it is better for you that it didn't work with him,coz he could turn to be one of guys that beat their girlfriends etc.

Well, you said you were pretty sure it was him calling. I'm guessing what may have happened is, he called, you didn't answer, your friend called him back, he assumed you gave him a fake # (or your friend aggravated him, which is probably more likely), and he deleted you from his phone. When you sent him the text message, he probably thought somebody was screwing with him. OR he still had your number, called you back to talk to you, you didn't answer yet again, so he assumed you were screwing with him.

Ok, shame on him for not calling you the first time, but you don't know the reason why he didn't. He didn't specify WHEN he would call you anyways. He called you the 2nd time, so obviously he was interested in talking to you.

You're too immature to be meeting up with any Brad Pitt look-a-likes. Grow up and quit staring at guys unless you meant it.

This guy is looking for a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go for it. Don't text him again though in fact don't text any one again who tells you to "quit fking texting them." Next time if a guy takes your number and doesn't call you then don't chase him.. he's just a dick.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

If I call a woman I like, I have ZERO interest in talking with one of her friends instead. It can be awkward, as is, talking to a love interest for the first time on the phone. Imagine how awkward it would be to talk to her friend instead who is probably going to be extremely immature, grilling me about stupid shit and aggravating the hell out of me. Being a mature adult, that would annoy the hell out of me and completely turn me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Evo1114 View Post
    Well, you said you were pretty sure it was him calling. I'm guessing what may have happened is, he called, you didn't answer, your friend called him back, he assumed you gave him a fake # (or your friend aggravated him, which is probably more likely), and he deleted you from his phone. When you sent him the text message, he probably thought somebody was screwing with him. OR he still had your number, called you back to talk to you, you didn't answer yet again, so he assumed you were screwing with him.

Ok, shame on him for not calling you the first time, but you don't know the reason why he didn't. He didn't specify WHEN he would call you anyways. He called you the 2nd time, so obviously he was interested in talking to you.

he specified that he would call me that night about 10 pm...and then he didn't -.-" And he didn't call me for 2 weeks....and probably he wouldn't call me if we didn't met again

I find your behaviour extremely childish.

You gave him your number, he called you,then you had a friend answer the phone(what's up with that?!), then you texted him, he called you and you didn't even answer the phone...Now you are wondering why he wants nothing to do with you?!!!Honestly!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andariel View Post
    I find your behaviour extremely childish.

You gave him your number, he called you,then you had a friend answer the phone(what's up with that?!), then you texted him, he called you and you didn't even answer the phone...Now you are wondering why he wants nothing to do with you?!!!Honestly!!!!

when he called me i didn't know it was him...i had 2 missed call on my phone, from 2 differents number, and i asked my friend to call back. He should asked for me....

Quote Originally Posted by lillylove View Post
    He should asked for me....
    Whatever for?He probably thought he had the wrong number or that you gave him the wrong number on purpose or that you were just messing with him..You were a random girl who hit on him, he gave you a chance and you blew it.Then you texted him and when he called you didn't pick up. THAT was rude and immature.

Quote Originally Posted by Andariel View Post
    Whatever for?He probably thought he had the wrong number or that you gave him the wrong number on purpose or that you were just messing with him..You were a random girl who hit on him, he gave you a chance and you blew it.Then you texted him and when he called you didn't pick up. THAT was rude and immature.

i didn't take his call because i was ashamed, and he probably would told me to don't text him....

Quote Originally Posted by lillylove View Post
    he specified that he would call me that night about 10 pm...and then he didn't -.-" And he didn't call me for 2 weeks....and probably he wouldn't call me if we didn't met again
    You're absolutely right. So: Forget about him (he's just a dawg) and remember not to chase guys who don't call you for two weeks after getting your number. They're not all that interested in really getting to know you as a relationship prospect more times than not when they wait that long.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion