+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there any hope.

Is there any hope.

HI guys I just signed up today and thought this was agood place to start.

I recently have been heart broken Feb 25th 2009.

Here's the situation

Me and my gf were friends for about a year before we ever had any true feelings for each other. We met online and we started out as a long distance relationship.

she had been through a lot of abusive relationships and knew I was the "knight in shining armor" for her. She told me she loved me unconditionally and wanted to begin a life with me. I wanted this as well because I was very much in love with her.

So after about 7 months of the long distance relationship I moved down to Philadelphia in with her and her children.

Things were great we were madly in love. Loved spending time together and her kids would also mention that I was the best Boyfriend thier mom had ever had.

Sure everything wasn't perfect and we did have some ups and downs but nothing that we couldn't of talked about.

So she texts me that she is unhappy with the relationship and cannot continue to be with me. She said I could continue living with her but just as friends. My answer was "I didn't move half way around the country to be just friends". So 4 days later I moved back to Florida. She said we could continue to be friends and talk. As soon as I got here she stopped talking to me and started accusing me and blaming me for things that I did not do (like hack her computer). She has blocked my emails and cell phone number.

I still love her very much and I believe she is just angry at me for leaving and not sticking around. I mean why would I stick around to be her friend. I know I might of left a little hastily but it happened.

I guess now what I am trying to ask is. Do you think I have a 2nd chance with her or should I just leave it be. I know from a friend that she is seeing this guy. But I think that's her way of dealing with it. I have no idea how she feels about me truly. I know she is extremely angry at me but I believe deep down she must still love me. I mean that kind of love just doesnt go away after a week.

Just cut her off with NO contact

She will eventually miss you and most likely call you back
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Island View Post
    Just cut her off with NO contact

She will eventually miss you and most likely call you back
    So he should cut her off when she currently has his email and phone blocked? That makes a ton of sense.

OP, what made her unhappy? How can you get back with her if your line of communication is blocked?
    Last edited by Spring Haze; 05-04-09 at 01:50 PM.

To be honest I really do not know what made her unhappy she never really explained anything to me. I thought things were going good. To be completely honest I do not think I will ever get back with her. She has moved on and is already seeing someone else. In her mind I am a liar and lazy and I used her.

I am not lazy and I never once used her.

I really have no idea how I am supposed to contact her if she has blocked everything. Maybe a written letter sent to her house but then I would not know what to say and even then I do not think she would read it. This whole thing just sucks and has caught me by surprise.

No need to respond to this THERE IS NO CHANCE OR HOPE I WILL EVER GET BACK WITH HER. She has made that perfectly clear.

Now all I have to do is focus on myself and move on. Which seems almost impossible right now. If anyone has any good advice on how I can go about this I would love to know.

Thanks

Paul

Relations over the network often are not guaranteed. Many people will usually disappointed when met. Therefore, they often do not bring hope to do. I also have been a victim.
    Frasbee made me his bitch.

Well we lived together for almost 8 months and at first things were great. It was towards the end last 2 months things were becoming very controlling on her part. I know now that we are DONE and theres no rekindling what we had, but it still hurts to move on and forget about this person completely when they were such a huge part of my life and I like to think I was a big part of hers. Even though a week after breaking up she was already spreading her legs for a drunk down the street.

My final conclusion on her is that she likes the idea of being sought after and the feeling of that fresh love feeling. Once it dies down she looks for new meat to attract and start all over again. I guess its her loss because her kids were telling me and her how I was the best thing that ever happened to their mom and to themselves. I really feel bad for the kids having to watch their mother make mistake after mistake. and having guys move in and out of thier home.

If feel sorry for your ex, but more importantly, sorry for her kids.

There are indeed some sad girls who are addicted to the rush and excitement of a new relationship, and some who are addicted to "bad boys." Your ex is both, and she will never experience the joy of a stable and loving relationship.

I'm glad to hear that you have gotten away from her. It's important for you to stay away. You can't fix her.

Carl.

I know I feel bad as well for her situation. I was the only good relationship that has really ever happend to her and she just couldn't see that. Nothing was good enough for her it was always a losing battle.