+ Follow This Topic

Thread: looks like shes back

looks like shes back

My love,
    who cheated me 7 months before for a reson she had found another guy at her work place ( she was interacting more even when we were in relation ship) and she was not talking to me till now.
    looks like she is done with the other guy. she speaks to me good now.

but shes is still fluctuating some times she gets angry on me for no reason and some times shes good to me..
    i would not want to live her for any reason. shes is back..

will she hurt me again ? if they patch up on the other end.
    i plan to marry her.. wat ur say

if i get hurt agina i think i wont be able to come out for lifetime.

adivce me

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So now that she had her fun with the other guy and things didn't work out.....she thinks she can just pick up where you left off? I'm sorry but aren't you a bit concerned that she will just do this again? Leave for someone else that is?

She gets angry at you? It should be the other way around my friend.... I would be extremely angry at her for cheating on you and then dropping you like yesterdays garbage and not talking to you.....and then coming back like nothings wrong...

I'm sorry but this girl does NOT sound like marriage material.....let alone relationship material...
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I think there will be better for you to meet someone else..
    Dont seems that she treat you good at all

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    So now that she had her fun with the other guy and things didn't work out.....she thinks she can just pick up where you left off? I'm sorry but aren't you a bit concerned that she will just do this again? Leave for someone else that is?

She gets angry at you? It should be the other way around my friend.... I would be extremely angry at her for cheating on you and then dropping you like yesterdays garbage and not talking to you.....and then coming back like nothings wrong...

I'm sorry but this girl does NOT sound like marriage material.....let alone relationship material...
    i know she is not worth for my love, but think i can not go for another relation ship, even after 7 months or so im still not able to come out..

shall ask her to commit to me that she will nver hurt me again fi i want to marry her. if she really commits i will trust her and face it.. other wise will stay away.
    will this work out

I beleive Love is god.