+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dumped gf from stress. really need her back

dumped gf from stress. really need her back

Me and my gf where fighting yesterday and I couldn't handle it anymore. I'm going through a rough time atm with my parents leaving each other and fixing my car and money and all that shit. I dumped her to run away from a problem. I didn't mean to leave her. I was just angry at the time. I love her and miss her so much. I haven't seen her in 4 days now. She dosnt want to see me or talk to me.

I'm a really clingy person and I can't let her go. She says that she still loves me. How can I give her space to think about things so I can have a chance of getting back with her.

Yesterday I had complety lost it. I was doing double the speed limit. I had a knife to my wrist. I was screaming and punching the floor then I would crawl up into a ball and cry for an hour. I can't handle it and its only been 1 day. She is my S.O. My life and soul. What can I do? I beg for help. I feel so alone. I feel so hurt. I feel so useless. I need help... please help me

I need help
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

I think you need to see a therapist. There is absolutely no reason for a woman to have that much control over you. You don't need her. You want her, yes, but you don't need her. And you need to realize that. The fact that you even considered suicide because of you breaking up with her shows that you need to see a therapist.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I think you need to see a therapist. There is absolutely no reason for a woman to have that much control over you. You don't need her. You want her, yes, but you don't need her. And you need to realize that. The fact that you even considered suicide because of you breaking up with her shows that you need to see a therapist.

She's controlling him??
    Huh??

Hun I really think you should call her up or meet up with her and let her know how you feel. If you care for her that much suck it in.
    Shit happens in life and yes relationships can add to it TRUST ME been there. But like I said if she does love you she will be there for you, but you NEED to talk to her, you have to. Things are just rocky for you right now and maybe you should just sit back chill a bit and when your ready give her a call, and don't sound harsh about it, be yourself.

Oh and you don't need to see a therapist, you would if you we're eating... well not going there lol!
    I wish you the best take it from me im a female

I'm not saying she's controlling. What I'm saying is that not being with her is screwing with him emotionally. She should not have the kind of control over his emotions. Being sad and depressed is one thing, but considering suicide is another.

He definitely needs a therapist... he is completely ruled by emotions. That isn't healthy.

well if your going to put emotions into this, than I guess we all need a therapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista22 View Post
    well if your going to put emotions into this, than I guess we all need a therapist.
    He put a knife to his wrist and you think he doesn't need to see a therapist???
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Are you kidding me? Come on.

This guy wanted to kill himself. He thinks that he needs this girl in his life. I'm not saying he's psychotic. I'm saying that he needs to talk to a trained professional so he can work through his issues.

And I have no sympathy for suicides. None at all. I feel sorry for the family members that the selfish suicidal person hurt by doing it. Sure, he won't feel the pain anymore so instead they will.

OP, I'm glad you didn't follow through with it. But you really do need to see a therapist.

Are you kidding me? Come on.

This guy wanted to kill himself. He thinks that he needs this girl in his life. I'm not saying he's psychotic. I'm saying that he needs to talk to a trained professional so he can work through his issues.

And I have no sympathy for suicides. None at all. I feel sorry for the family members that the selfish suicidal person hurt by doing it. Sure, he won't feel the pain anymore so instead they will.

OP, I'm glad you didn't follow through with it. But you really do need to see a therapist.
    Suicide is very selfish, I know. But saying you have no sympathy kinda puzzles me. Some people have actually been through too much to deal with life anymore, relationships not included. I'd understand if you refer to just the people who do it without being hurt by basically everyone, but the ones who do it from being raped,abused,raised in a ****ed up home, and feel alone in this crazy society of ours are bound to lose it. Some of them have tried therapy and it didnt work. Not everyone can handle what is thrown at them.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

She's controlling him??
    Huh??

Hun I really think you should call her up or meet up with her and let her know how you feel. If you care for her that much suck it in.
    Shit happens in life and yes relationships can add to it TRUST ME been there. But like I said if she does love you she will be there for you, but you NEED to talk to her, you have to. Things are just rocky for you right now and maybe you should just sit back chill a bit and when your ready give her a call, and don't sound harsh about it, be yourself.

Oh and you don't need to see a therapist, you would if you we're eating... well not going there lol!
    I wish you the best take it from me im a female
    I have tried to call her but she keeps declining my calls. I have sent her heaps of txts asking if we could meet up and talk it through and she dosnt want to talk to me for awhile. Ill leave her alone for a week and then txt her and see how she feels. I care about her a lot and I love her.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually Wigglz, I'm going to tell you to leave her alone.

At the moment, you're quite the ****-up. If you actually care about this gal, try to find the strength to leave her alone & get your own shit together.

If she were posting on here about you, I'd tell her to stay the hell away from you right now.

*huge kick in your ass*
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I'm giving her space to think things over. Deep down I love her and I'm in terrible pain. I'm finished with crying. I keep telling myself that I'm still with her to pull myself through this. Everything reminds me of her so its hard for me to do the most basic thing... even driving.

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Suicide is very selfish, I know. But saying you have no sympathy kinda puzzles me. Some people have actually been through too much to deal with life anymore, relationships not included. I'd understand if you refer to just the people who do it without being hurt by basically everyone, but the ones who do it from being raped,abused,raised in a ****ed up home, and feel alone in this crazy society of ours are bound to lose it. Some of them have tried therapy and it didnt work. Not everyone can handle what is thrown at them.
    I still have no sympathy.

I've been through an extraordinary amount in my life as well. Siblings died, I was kidnapped for a year, my dad got into drugs and for 3 years I lived in drug houses with dealers and users.

I have no sympathy because there's no reason for you to end your life because it was hard. People go through worse and make it, so why can't they? No. I have no sympathy for suicides.

Oh, please. You're giving HER space? You actually think you're driving this thing? IMO, you blew it when you dumped her. You're in no position to decide whether or not she gets "space".

This is what happens when you **** up like that. Learn your lesson and move on.
    Spammer Spanker

I still have no sympathy.

I've been through an extraordinary amount in my life as well. Siblings died, I was kidnapped for a year, my dad got into drugs and for 3 years I lived in drug houses with dealers and users.

I have no sympathy because there's no reason for you to end your life because it was hard. People go through worse and make it, so why can't they? No. I have no sympathy for suicides.
    Yes people may have gone through worst but that doesnt mean they have the ability to handle what is being thrown at them now. Not everybody is strong enough to handle even some of the simplest things. And to have the people you love put you down on a constant basis, you are bound to have self esteem problems and wonder why you're alive in the first place.

EDIT: Before you think I'm trying to make you be sympathetic, I'm not. I'm just showing you it from my POV as one myself.
    Last edited by LadieNisha4u2nv; 02-10-08 at 02:23 AM.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast