+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loosing Virginity

Loosing Virginity

Hey Everyone

I will be Innocence no longer cum next saturday...okay...some facts first...i'm 18...i've never had sex...and nothing has ever been inside me..nothing...

my question is...the first time i have sex...will it really hurt? i'm kinda scared

honestly it hurt my first time, but not that bad. I know some girls that it hurt like hell the first few times they did it though. it can depend on alot. they say athletic girls sometimes go through less pain. Especially if you are a gymnast or i've even heard if you ride horses alot. all i know is i have always been very athletic and it didn't hurt that much. put it this way..... what ever u have the pain built up to in ur mind, the real pain is probably half of that. i think people always expect it to be worse than it is. anyways....im sure u have a great bf that respects u and will take things slow for u at first.

...i could've cried. it hurt me like nobody's business. totally unromantic the first time just because i probably said "****" and "holy shit" at least 70 times each. My boyfriend probably just wanted to smack me. But. whatever. like abercrom said.. it just depends on who you are. My friend said it didn't hurt to bad. psh. **** that shit

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

yeah...my bf is gonna take it really slow with me...he said he would be gentle...i'm just a bit scared about the pain..cause i'm not an athletic type...and i haven't riden horses...so...i'm thinking its going to hurt a tad...but..i'm sure it will be worth it in the long run... HEY it has to go sometime!!!

yeah just relax ok and i mean you are tight and if you need some help him going down on you can be agreat thing for play is totally important, if you trust him this experience will be so great. let him know how you feel, if it hurts or slow down...it may hurt a little, u can use lube that will help trmendously.... just relax

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    it may hurt a little, u can use lube that will help trmendously.... just relax
    That's so true, it always hurts me when I haven't done it for a while as well.

It's his first time too...so it will be a learning experience for both of us...but he's really sweet...and i'm 100% sure he will be gentle with me...

what is the pain like....is it...crying pain...unbelieveable...or...will it hurt for a second and it will be fine?

Sorry about all the questions but i know nothing abouit it

haha i think we all had the same questions when it was our first time too. And believe me you are just going to keep asking the same kinda questions over and over again till you actually do it yourself. truth is, it's different for everybody. so you aren't going to find one final answer. it is going to hurt, but your bf cares about you and will take things slow for you. and he can even stop it you want him to. In my experience though even though it didn't hurt me that bad the first time, it did hurt for like the first 2 or 3 times. but never as bad as the first time did. It sounds like you have a great bf, that you love and trust.....take pride in that. You did say it has to happen sometime. Where is there a better guy to share it with than ur current bf.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004
    ...i could've cried. it hurt me like nobody's business. totally unromantic the first time just because i probably said "****" and "holy shit" at least 70 times each. My boyfriend probably just wanted to smack me. But. whatever. like abercrom said.. it just depends on who you are. My friend said it didn't hurt to bad. psh. **** that shit
    thats so hot

it did not hurt me as much becouse i had other things up there and i dont really remember the first time becouse i was drugged up
    but from what peopel tell me and from the comments on here
    take it slow and dont tense up or it will hurt more
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    Especially if you are a gymnast or i've even heard if you ride horses alot.
    i heard you could lose your virginity by ridign horses alot... . sorry, just wanted to use that smiley. heh.

you don't lose your virginity till you have sex! the are just saying that riding horses can break a girls hyman, and therefore there is no "cherry" to be popped as they say during her first time.

Thank you everyone so much!! Saturday night may be the night!!! I can't wait to be that close to him!! hehehe...i'm carrying around a whole pack of condoms in my bag! hehehe...i'm so excited!!

It was great

For me it was a real great moment, I wanted it soooo much and my boyfriend was really tender and took his time (he was 22)
    I just would like to say, do relax and just enjoy the Love and sexaual sensations, than it want hurt much. It varies to everybody, but I beleive the pain is minor if you have set your mind and you enjoy the moment.
    Love june

keep us posted good luck, have fun and relax,

Well...the big night arrived...and....we didn't do it...he was too tired ..but he wasn't tired enough for a hand job!!! I think maybe i'm pressuring him for sex...cause..i'm so 'frustrated'!!!! hehehe...i want him bad!! .. but... theres always a next time...i'll keep you all posted...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND ADVISE!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast