+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Photo Experts" on the internet pisses me of.

"Photo Experts" on the internet pisses me of.

Whenever there is a strange picture or something on the Internet people say its real or fake. which annoys me a lot.

There is this Redneck games, Iv seen the video its funny, There is a guy that can make a funny face.
    When its on a picture everyone say its fake.

Then we have other stuff like UFO pictures where everyone say that its real but it has been debunked many times.

Why do people have the nerve to call something real or fake and play "photo experts"?

they dont,but sometimes u have to use common sense.I mean u must have seen pictures and thought that cant be real.
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

It's their opinion. im sure you don't look at a picture and always judge correctly. I think its pretty hypocritical to get to worked up over something that we're all guilty of doing. totally trivial..and not worth discussing about in detail
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

I don't do it. Cause I don't have the education to tell if a picture is a fake or not. So I keep it to myself.

I hate annoying ****s that do,

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What an odd topic....
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha this is actually a funny and very pointless thread. does it really matter what other people think of a picture?? you let the little things in life bother you, which is probably you're so negative.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know what you're talking about. On sites where the purpose is to show videos or pictures and users can post comments and sometimes the videos or pictures will be fake, but it changed into a thing where people cry "fake" at things that are obviously real. It's partly to piss people off, I do it every now and then if the video or whatever is obviously real

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I know what you're talking about. On sites where the purpose is to show videos or pictures and users can post comments and sometimes the videos or pictures will be fake, but it changed into a thing where people cry "fake" at things that are obviously real. It's partly to piss people off, I do it every now and then if the video or whatever is obviously real
    You have no right to state your opinion. Unless you are an photo expert. I googled "redneck faked", and what did I find this widespread "faked" picture. which actually is real.

It looks obviously faked, it really does. But ITS REAL! You can not possibly tell unless you studied graphics at an University.

The reason this is affecting you is because those people who tell you a picture is a fake ruin it for you, right?

Anyway, that pictue you just posted doesn't look like a fake. The guy just happens to have no teeth and I've seen such a face countless times on others.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That pictures freaking old. And I know I have no right to claim fake. I only do it because it pisses off people such as you. The funny part is I'll yell "fake" at something obviously real, and of course I'm not being serious, but people like you take me seriously and shit your pants over it. People like you are the only reason I yell fake!

"correctionists" pisses me of.

I'll give you an example. Like that thing that the French queen marie-antionette said. "If they they cant buy food then why dont they just eat sweets and cake?".

Everyone in the world knows that its a miss quote, but the ideal behind it is huge!

I was debating over the fact that westerners got together to close down a Mcdonalds toy factory having child workers. Those children where later on sold as sex workers or ended up dead.

That is a great example of when you can use it.

But then those ANNOYING ****S! have to add that it was a miss quote. Of course it was, everyone knows it but they HAVE to say it. Doesn't that make you want to kill them?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Correctionist isn't actually a word.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Neither is "miss quote".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

"correctionists" pisses me of.
    lack of subject-verb agreement pisses me off

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I suppose we should tolerate the exploitation of children because we should anticipate that they could always have it worse.

This is (of course) the fault of we evil Americans, rather than the fault of those who enslave and murder them.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast