+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Met a guy at a party and he wants to hang out again but I don't

Met a guy at a party and he wants to hang out again but I don't

What should I do? I met this guy at a party and I talked with him for a very long time and I ended up staying the night with him although all I did was makeout with him. Now he keeps texting me asking when we can see each other again but the thing is, although I like him as a person and like talking with him, I'm not sexually attracted to him and don't know how to "let him down" or at least let him know I'm not interested in doing anything in that way with him again. I feel bad but I thought he wouldn't try to contact me again and would just take it as a one night thing.

Be upfront and honest. If you've already made it to the makeout stage, you can't afford to be ambiguous right now.

Just say you had a great time, but you weren't looking for anything serious.

The thing is this was at a fraternity that my sorority visits frequently and he asked me "are you coming tonight to the house?" how do I respond to that.. like "yes, I'll be there but I'm not interested in you.." I mean, I feel like it's a tricky response and I don't know how to word it.

Well, in that case, I'd just say yes and then tell him in person when you head over tonight (preferably before the drinking begins...I assume there was some booze involved last time). I'm really not a fan of texting as a medium for these kind of chats.

Just tell him that you are really not looking for anything like that...don't say "its you"....just say your really not interested in being with a guy in general and when alcohol was involved you did something you shouldn't have and your sorry to have led him on.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why would you spend the night with someone and make out with them if you arent interested?!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    why would you spend the night with someone and make out with them if you arent interested?!
    Cause she's very horny and thought why not give it a shot.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I'm unsure what the deal is? Not like you owe him anything....it was 'one' night.

Just tell him straight that you don't want to see him, that you were drunk and can't remember a thing.

I'm also wondering why you made out with some guy you are not and were not physically attracted too?

Something I'd never do and no matter how desperate I was.

I'm kinda fussy.....drunk or not.

Just be straight up with him. Tell him you're not interested in talking to him again, and hang up the phone.

^^ For real. Is it that hard to be honest?