+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Books and/or games for couples?

Books and/or games for couples?

Hi everyone,
    Never posted to this forum before but I figured I’d see if the online community might have any good advice for me. Does anyone have any suggestions for sexual books and/or games for a couple that is looking to put some pizzazz back into the bedroom, get out of our comfort zones, be more confident, explore things we’ve never done, enhance our bedroom communication skills and just have more FUN? Also, any other ideas beyond books or games are greatly appreciated too.

I am definitely not unhappy with our sex life – the sex is actually wonderful. We just tend to stick to the same-old-same-old (with regards to routine, positions, location, etc) and I think we can make things much better. I think we’re just both a bit reserved and shy when it comes to sexual communication and trying new things.

Our communication is great otherwise. She is the woman of my dreams and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with her. So why not do everything I can to make our sex life as mind-blowingly spectacular as possible? I’ve really tried opening up and talking more about our bedroom activities, but she gets very sheepish. I feel like we both have kinky, adventurous sides that are just waiting to be unleashed but we just need something to nudge us in the right direction. I was definitely a major beginner with regards to sex before this relationship so I am very inexperienced. We’re both very open-minded and I think we’re the “try anything at least once” types, but that attitude just hasn’t seemed to make its way into our sex life. I sense that we both really want that to change.

So…any ideas?

Thank you!!!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I enjoy playing DJ HERO , Guitar Hero and Singstar together with my bf I also like to watch him playing Fifa10
    I wazzzz here

Twister might give both of you some ideas.