I'll try to be as open and honest about this as I can:

I've been dating a young lady a year now. Knew of her while I was growing up but having left the country and gone overseas I was out of contact with things back home. On returning a year ago we struck up a friendship. I was out of a contract but hoped that I'd have received a new one soon. Well that never happened. Initially as per my budget I used to take her out and cover her financially in some aspects since she had a loan agreement gone bad that i encouraged her to service while advising her to adjust her lifestyle to accomplish that overall goal. Over time it was apparent that she was more intent on spending than saving. In assessing my ongoing situation I made the decision to eliminate that assistance since I was on a lifeline and she was the one working. The first time she ever took me out and treated me on a date was about a month ago.. almost 10 months after we started dating. She is a member of a charitable organization however in my humble opinion the organization is not for your anyone with financial problems. In the duties required your expenditure ends up being far more than what the joint effort brings in .. in that respect sometimes the expenses in 'keeping up with Joneses' rolled over on me .. I got invitations to occasions she wanted to go with me footing the bill for transportation and sometimes the cost of the affair. That being said it was pretty obvious to me what role I had played in the early part of the relationship. I have withdrawn my financial assistance in all respects and refused invitations based on what my pocket can or cannot afford.... the 2nd concern was that of intimacy (dont cringe..lol) .. when we first started, despite having strong religious backgrounds I admitted that i had more than a healthy sexual appetite, she expressed that in her case once she was happily involved I would be more than duly satisfied... Ok .. I guess I was looking forward to great things based on that statement .. problem is... that hasn't happened ... here are a few curiosities that I have my own thoughts on but might have you laughing your ass off ..
... Cute kisses in public in front of friends and family. In private: not even a passionate impulsive kiss in the 11 months we've been together
... Loves to express over the phone and in text how horny she is and cant wait to get home. An hour later, when i'm prepped and ready..she's too tired/or too busy this happens 8/10 times.. my closest neighbor and I have a runnig bet whenever these calls or text come thru. I don't even clear my schedule anymore. I stop acknowledging those texts when they're sent to me.
... Loves splashing pictures of us on her online profiles
... Enjoys being walked to the bus stop in the mornings and publicly kissing and being kissed when her ride arrives
... When we meet up at church we sit beside each other and she loves the hand holding and snuggling up close bit (which especially there makes me uncomfortable)
... Keeps asking about sexual trivia and forwarding posts with regard to sexual facts
NOW .. you'd think with all that things would be great ...NOOOOOOOOO... here's why ...
... No matter how much public affection we display there is never any follow up whenever we are in private. like someone turned off a switch on the way thru the door
... Doesn't have a favorite sexual position, too shy to ride on top, expressed that she was afraid, doesnt know where to place her hands so she doesnt hold me or hug me, doesnt respond in like manner during intercourse..just lays there without participation, when asked of what she wants ... she may say whatever i want to do because she's too lazy to move or for me to get to the point of an orgasm quickly,
... Tenses up her muscles like someone under duress to the point that she gets leg and groin cramps from her muscles being exhausted doing that .. she says its normal
... Doesn't assume an accommodating position in any sexual position.. in a doggy style she curls her back like a frightened cat
... Will only get off with oral sex and after that's done ..just play the national anthem.. that shop is closed for the night
The list rolls on ...
The long and short of it is .. she doesnt even qualify for a 3/10 on the arousal scale with her attitude and she certainly has no inclination for sex despite what she expresses .. yet her public showings of affection and closeness continue to boggle me . actually I think I'm being royally mindf#@ked here .....
She actually came all the way from town to present me with something she baked for me ..but again .. she was being driven by her sister .. she never does this stuff in private .. always with a witness to show how attentive or loving she is ...
so in a sense I KNOW I'm being used ...
There's no way for me to slip out of this and not look like the bad guy .. so its more or less do it deal with Quasimoto onslaught or not do it and be damned to a life of frustration, manipulation and misery ....
Any suggestions ?.. i know its been longwinded...