+ Follow This Topic

Thread: eek does he like me?! (sry a long read..)

eek does he like me?! (sry a long read..)

okay so i hung out with the guy i like for the second time yesterday. i was suppose to be decorating for a dance but that got cancelled. anyways, i met up with the guy at the local art collective he goes to and when he saw me his eyes light up and he said "hey! i didnt think u wud show up. how was decorating?" anywho, i basically spent my whole time with him there. whenever other ppl came to our table i felt as though the majority of his attn was on me (he wud show me funny books and newspaper stuff that wud make me laugh). anywho 5 hours later after the collective closed, i asked him if he wanted to go to the bagel shop and he agreed. it was pouring btw. anywho we got to the bagel shop and there was country music playing and he was like "haha hey its our favorite music....[sarcasm]." so we left the bagel shop and he took me to this almost empty indoor shopping center with only like 2 open stores. we sat upstairs at the top of the staircase and basically talked for a long time. anywho we talked about EVERYTHING we cud think of. like a lot of personal stuff like our family, ambitions, etc. over an hour later we realized we had to go to the bathroom (which the center didnt have), so we walked down to a movie theatre and used it. then we decided to walk back where the center was and when we got to the end of the street, he was like "we can walk on the other side of the street now lol" so we walked on the other side of the street and ended up walking like an added half mile towards the wharf away from the main street and we stood at the end of the dock and just talked some more. a lil later we walked back towards the main street and i swear we walked the whole main street in like 4 complete circles. oh and we both got parking tickets, and then just kept walking! haha anywho, he looked at his watch and was like "its 9:40! lol i think i shud get home. my moms been calling several times and i missed dinner." so we walked back towards his car, hugged, and i handed him a hand-drawn invitation for our sadies dance. i got so nervous that i walked back to my car without seeing him finish the letter and then when he was driving out of the parking lot near me, i saw that he had his passenger window down like he was gonna tell me something but he ended up having to keep driving off.
    ok heres all the signs of the evening:
    -last time we hung out he was really nervous and fidgety
    -he made a lot of dorky jokes but cud be serious too
    -he basically lead the way during our walk
    -he held open doors for me
    -he attentively listened to what i had to say
    -he brought up stuff i said in past convos
    -he told me he asked his mom who my mom was since apparently our moms work together
    -hes a really shy guy
    -hes experienced a lot of rejection in his life (not with girls)
    -hes never had a gf

Sounds like he's really into you, especially if he is showing confidence where it wasn't before. If he is opening doors for you and willing to listen to you, then you know he must like you. Especially if he is trying hard to act like a gentleman. Just be yourself and see where it goes, but it really sounds like he likes you. Try and bring up the idea of you two being in a relationship. Good luck!
    Relationship question? I want to know about it, maybe I can help.
    [URL="http://loveinquire.blogspot.com/"]http://loveinquire.blogspot.com/[/URL]

Yes. Clearly he likes you.
    Spammer Spanker

We tend go get away with these details when someone likes us, and exagerate but if he does even half of what you say he likes you... Pretty positive : )

Door opening thing....meh...I do it for everone.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Door opening thing....meh...I do it for everone.
    lol...

he asked his mom about her mom, he was shy, nervous and fidgity. dead giveaways.

Its hard to tell if someone likes you or not, especially for guys, you girls have it easy. If I can give any advice it is this;

You sound like a younger girl, by your use of "anywho"'s. Make sure hes a good guy and that he is in your age group. Biggest problems these days are abusive b/f and underage dating. If all this checks out, by all means flirt like there is no tommorow, little things matter...a slight brush of the shoulder or hand, a slight teasing push. Get him to ask you out, if he is truely into you, he will do most of the work.

Lucky girls...they get it easy.

thanks! yes were both in the same grade. believe it or not were actually seniors, but weve never been in relationships before. were going to the dance together . he sent me a mssg saying "sure ill go to the dance with you. just wondering though...is the cowbody hat mandatory? lol. by the way, i thought the invitation you drew was very clever."