+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why she acting like this? Could she have a secret crush with me??

Why she acting like this? Could she have a secret crush with me??

My ex female boss invited me to her birthday party. I have only know her for a couple of years and she left her post 6 months ago for even higher post. We used to flirt alot together and she told me over a year ago that really likeme alot but nothing happened since because i classed her a flirt but she knows i like her to. I was the only one invited from many people and bit surprised she did. Arrived at party where there were all big senior managers and i was the only normal worker there.This again surprised me thinking why she invited me. She seen me but only said alright. For the next 2 hours she never once came over to speak to me but i knew she was looking over a couple of times. When i walked passed her she told me i know i have not talk to you but will but did not. I decided to leave because felt uncomfortable there and bit angry with her and want to put my jacket on when out of nowhere she came over and stopped me going and told me to stay. We then talked for only couple of minutes when i noticed she kept looking deep into my eyes. For next couple of hours every time i looked i felt like she was keeping a eye on me and than look away I decided to leave a couple of hours after when i want to say goodbye to her and she grabbed my hand twice and said you going now but thanks for coming and i know u only stayed for me. I text her next morning thanking her for invite and telling her i got more respect for her now because i felt i should still be nice to her because i did not want to look like i was a bit angry yesterday.She text me back where she told me she was really glad i was there and she really enjoyed herself but why got more respect and i make her laugh. Told her because she still maintain contact with me and i was the only normal worker at her party with all big senior manager there and really i have know her only couple of years so really did not expect invite. Also that i will see you soon for sure x. She text back nice to see you there and hope to see you soon x. I found her behaviour to be weird because of all this as she only talked to me for a couple of mins but still invited me.Also i felt like she had eyes on me all night but she has moved onto alot bigger things so did not really need me there.

honestly, i think ur gonna be overthinkign this and causing urself stress... my advice- make a move now. Text her, call her, ask her out on a DATE. basically saying " hey, im glad uve kept in touch, what are you doing friday night?"
    she responds with "i have plans" (then ur outta luck). if she says "i have plans, but im free another night" or "im free" (shes accepted) then ur good to go. Dont ASK her to go out with you. make the initiative and be confidnet and say "I know this great place that makes amazing food, let me take you there friday night"

shows that ur not asking for permission, being a confident man, and its an open ender- ur going to a place taht u love to eat, with a female company. win win situation- worst case, she doesnt wanna date- but at least now u still enjoyed ur night with good food, and now u know where u stand between her and you. Dont be afraid to take initiative and make the first move. woman love this

Thnaks for advise.However why she acting like this? Do you think she is teasing,flirting and play games or does she have feeling for me

how old is she? if shes older, id say its a clear sign as i dont think mature women would jsut "play around." older women tend to knwo what they want, so if shes teasin ya, im sure its cus she wants ya.

I agree if she is older, mid-thirties +, she was likely flirting with you. If this is a young woman in her 20s or below, it sounds like friendly behavior.

She is 39 years ols. So reading from advise you say she may have a crush on me. Women can be so hard to read i find. Never up front with a bloke