+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is he attracted to me?

is he attracted to me?

I have a bit of a crush on this guy that I work with. He is 25 and I'm 22. He is driving me insane because I can't tell if he likes me or if he is just playful.

He jokingly tells me that he loves me all the time, but he doesn't tell other girls this. He finds all kinds of reasons to touch me. He calls me baby and sweetheart all the time instead of my name. He told me that I was pretty the day after he saw me in regular clothes instead of my work clothes.

He told me that he was thinking about moving back to his hometown but turned around and said he was just seeing what I would say to that.

Today he said that he loved me in a playful way and I said "no you don't"...then he said "I do. I can't stop thinking about you." He said this while we were joking around, but is it normal for a guy to say something like this if they don't really like the person?

You already asked for help on this, i replied to you. If no one else answered you the first time, what i said was already what they were gunna say, or they just have no interest in replying so don't have to make another thread about this