+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I being pushy?

Am I being pushy?

I have been seeing this women as I mentioned from my previous threads, we went out a few times and made out last weekend, but she wants to go slow...

Anyway, on Sunday I asked if she want to go to dinner together, she said she ain't hungry. Tuesday I asked if she wants to go watch a movie, she said she is meeting a friend. Today I asked if she wants to go out for a drink after work, she said she wish she could but she is meeting another friend, but she is come see me tomorrow at work. (BTW, we have been txting one another)

Well, I'm just wondering if I'm asking too many times and being too easy for her, you know, making myself way too available. Should I just stop asking her out and wait till she makes the move? Or should I just ask her whenever I want to (like tmw...)?

I don't know if she is playing the "game" or she is just really busy, but back on Sunday I did mentioned to her that we would go to movie either on Tues or Wed in which she agreed, but it didn't materialized...

Or should I just ask another girl out? Haha, j/k. But at this stage is it still fair game for both of us to see other people?
    Last edited by everton11; 11-03-10 at 06:37 AM.

It's fair game as long as you haven't led her to believe she's the only one.

I think you should ask her out for something definite and far enough away she can't just blow it off. Ask her for dinner on Saturday at 7:00. Ask her to go to the 3:00 matinee on Sunday. Whatever- just don't be vague about it.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why haven't you given up already? Girls who like boys want to see them, like really badly. The fact she blew you off how many times is a pretty good indicator she ain't all that interested.

I think its too early to judge that for now. I mean, we just hung out and made out less than a week ago. I do get to see her, she come visits at work and stuff, just not for a very long time. I don't want to be too needy and I do want to give her the space, but at the same time I don't want to show her that I'm not interest in anything more than just making out.

I think Gagabitch does made a good point, all the plans I made are pretty sketchy. I guess I will ask her out for dinner to be taken place next Saturday night, give her a week notice, if she blow that one off I will know what's up.

Thanks.

I reckon she's well aware she has turned you down three times in a row though with a "I'll visit you at work" consolation prize on the last.

Maybe you're coming on too strong, maybe she doesn't feel anything particularly strong towards you... but I don't sense a great love taking off so far.

Girls can treat making out like guys once did, these days.

Back off and keep your dignity. If she's truly keen, she'll come around. If she's not, no loss. In the meantime... like Gigabitch said.... failing any exclusive statements made, you're free to persue anyone who does fancy your propositions.