+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am confused and frustrated!

I am confused and frustrated!

I hate this feeling that I am getting in the pit of my stomach. Ok so it is exciting and fun to think of possibilities, but still...

I met this guy about a year ago at school. We had two classes together and sortof became buddies. It wasn't anything major but I admit that I did kindof have a crush on him. Anyway at the end of the year our school districts changed so I didn't see him again after May. Even though we had each others phone numbers we didn't call or anything.

I hadn't really thought that much about him until last week. He e-mailed me to congratulate me about a job I got afterschool (don't know how he found out). Then he asked in the e-mail if I could help him with a school assignment. I agreed to help (because I'm a nice person and all). It just seems weird that he would ask for help from me.

The strangest thing is that he is taking a newspaper class elective. One of their assignments is to write an article about someone that they admire. He asked if he could interview me about the article.

I don't get it. He has shown no interest in me before...never called or anything. Yet he just contacts me out of the blue like this. What do you guys think is going on?

He likes you.
    I am your poet in the night.

peshkunta Guest
    I think he likes you a lot, but has never shown it. Sometimes like women, men would hide their feelings from someone they like. The more intense the feelings, the less you'll know they like you.
    Which is a shame because it seems there are people that are dying to be with you, but you might never find out about it because the more you like someone the harder it seems it is to let them know you do.

We are very interesting creatures...Some things we do hardly make any sense at all.

Thanks you guys. I appreciate the feed back. I was really hoping that he did like me. However, it just doesn't appear to be the case.

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Then what appears to be the case then?

LINEBACKER 2