+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Tips!

Top 5 Tips!

Hey ladies..(and guys?), just wanted to start a thread on top 5 ways to please your man. I think its really sad to see that some girls just rely on the guy to do everything..not any of you..but yeah one of my friends just lets her boyfriend pamper her without doing anything special for him in return. Well here's my top 5 list:

1) Compliment him: guys need a bit of reassurance too..don't just reap in the compliments and smile...tell him how handsome, funny or sweet he is..etc..

2) It's the little things that count: often guys need to feel that they are needed and appreciated by their girlfriend. Whether it's just a simple "you mean so much to me" or even calling them up unexpectedly to tell them you love them. I learned the hard way when my 'boyfriend' said that he just wanted me to call him up sometimes without having a reason to.

3) Indulge him: massages, little gifts, cooking him a special meal, taking him somewhere romantic, helping him out when he's busy etx. It doesn't have to be Valentine's day or his birthday even..just surprise him.

4) Cook for him (taken from point 3): i think this one's worth repeating cos i've never met a guy who doesn't enjoy good food. I've cooked for my boyfriend: from chocolate cake, muffins, and cookies..to pastas, casseroles and roasts. There's a billion other recipes you could try..and you don't have to be a pro.

5) Intimacy: yeah couldn't have a top 5 list without mentioning it. it doesn't have to be sex (im sure he'd like it though)..it could be anything from learning a new way to kiss..treating him with a soothing massage, having a bubble bath together, or if anyone's every tried it..showering together even. it would be good for you too..but make sure you make time where it's just all for him.

well that's my top 5 list..but i always try new things to try to make him happier..not that im insecure or anything, i just think sometimes girls need to give a bit of credit to the guys..they're always the ones romancing us..so we should be going out of our way to treat them. well i wanna see your lists ladies..wouldn't mind a few ideas. oh and guys..tell us what you think!
    Last edited by sine24; 08-11-07 at 01:50 PM.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Heh heh. Here's my raw version of your list:

1) Kiss Some Ass: Guys are made up of 10% testosterone and 90% insecurity. He needs constant reassurance that he is, indeed, your Tarzan. Focus on penis size.

2) Go to the Gym: You can't really see your ass from every angle, but he can. Take care of this.

3) Channel a Stepford Wife: Coffee in bed and folded laundry go a long, long way, especially because he knows you're a liberated woman and you don't have to do any of this shit.

4) Brag to Your Friends:You can talk shit all day on your cell phone in the car while he's at work, but you need to make sure he "overhears" you telling them how awesome he is regularly.

5) Sexy Time: Most men have the attention span of a goldfish, so make sure to mix it up. Sure, you might like it better when he does all the work, but you have to throw in a 69-morphs-into-reverse-cowgirl romp occasionally. Also, make sure that his cum ratio is at least 25% from blowjobs. This will pay off if he's the kind of guy who likes a snack at the Y-bar.
    Spammer Spanker

XD I made my roomie wonder why I started laughing so suddenly. Thanks, Gigabitch. Made my day.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Great lists sine and giga. Those are the kinds of things that would make me think "f-ck my girlfriend is a cool chick,"

I actually cooked a three course candelit dinner for my girlfriend the other night!

I spent the whole day getting all the indgredients and what not, and about three hours doing all the cooking. I'd also gotten my haircut that day (it'd gotten far too long), put on a new shirt, etc. It was all italian style food (her favorite country), so I bought Italian wine and imported italian beer to go with it. I even set the table like a restaurant. Probably the most romantic thing I've done in ages, especially because I've never cooked for her before. The whole thing was a surprise because she's been studying like mad for her exams. It's paid dividends though.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 09-11-07 at 10:16 AM.

aww CharlieBoy II, that's so romantic! you're girl's a lucky woman.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Also, I have to say if you follow number 2 and 5 on Giga's list, you can pretty much do what you like he'll be happy.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sine24 View Post
    aww CharlieBoy II, that's so romantic! you're girl's a lucky woman.
    She does alright, doesn't she? Except she's only my girl for another three weeks...

only for three weeks? are you planning on breaking up with her?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    1. stop your bitching, because i already know what you're going to say. so what if your co-worker/friend/mother is a bigger bitch than you are. i still think that you're just as much of a bitch as her, but i will smile and act like i love you.

2. get me my damn beer. hell yes, because you can't comprehend rule number 1, if i'm going to have to sit through your shit, atleast let me do it intoxicated.

3. again cuz you can't read, stop complaining about the toilet seat, if it was really meant to be in the down position, then the adjustable flap would have never have existed. it would be the damn bowl and a cover, enough said. but if you really are going to complain about it still, buy me a damn urinal to go with your jacuzzi bath tub and it will all be fair.

4. i know that you're going to bitch about how shitty our sex lives are, but you have to have one before you bitch about it. so put out more than a few times a week.

5. last of all.."put it in your mouth". we eat your pussies so in return, after all that bitching that you just did, show us some love and give us more head.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Holy shit this has just made my day thank God cause I just got up! Giga, I was laughing so hard and you are so right. I do all of those things EVEN when Im pissed as hell at him. Still gotta show the love babee!

Raver, I have to admit, some of us women do bitch about things. But the toilet seat I would bet is probably the biggest bitch we would have. No ONE likes to get up in the middle of the night to sit in piss, its so disgusting, and its probably just a pain in the ass for you guys to lift the seat then put back down, and or us gals to do it. Why not just sit down and piss in the middle of the night?

I also stick it in my mouth more times than the opposite, because I like to please. Just my preference.

You and Giga have my rolling today so thank you!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Tedel Guest
    hehehe... Great list, girls. One thing to add:

Let us watch the bloody game without thinking we're primitive cavemen, too! OK?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedel View Post
    hehehe... Great list, girls. One thing to add:

Let us watch the bloody game without thinking we're primitive cavemen, too! OK?
    And that goes for boxing, too, goddammit. It's not barbaric.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    see, i was thinking about it after i made that post.. it does reflect my lifestyle. as long as i have sex and i have my liquor without people bitching to me, i don't even need food to survive.

squirt, it's not really a pain to put the toilet seat up, do you ever men complain, "oh shit, i'm going to die because i have to put the damn seat up"??

raverboy

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you know, raver... i thought this thread had to do with steak since you asked me about steak right before sending me the link!
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i knew you were gonna hit up this thread. by the time that you read this, you'll be sober as f*ck.

raverboy

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast