+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's wrong with me?

What's wrong with me?

I got a lot of great feedback in my first post on here(thanks all that replied) so maybe someone can help me with something I feel is more complex.

Since my girlfriend and I broke up in November of last year, I have been with 9 women, 3 of whom were friends before or around the time my last relationship began(2 years and change). It has been the same pattern with virtually all of them, except the one that moved away. Together for 3 or 4 intense days, with a lot of intimacy, and I don't just mean sex. So after the initial fling, I guess is what to call it, they pretty much just cut me off. I don't know why, I try to give them some space and not be so clingy. Here is the part that really throws me, and makes me wonder what is wrong with me or what I'm doing wrong. Anywhere from 1 week to a month after this cut off, I will get a call or a text like this one, verbatim from my phone, "Hey I really need your help with something, can you come over?" "You should come over my roommate's gone for the weekend". This has happened with 7 of them in as many months , damn near, and I'm still "seeing" 4 of them when they randomly "need help" or some shit, she didn't even say what with, why be so blatant.

It really eats me because I was really into each of them as a person when I met them and I can't figure out why they are so eager to jump in bed, but don't want to go to dinner anything like that with me. I'm a guy that actually wants to take you out and get to know you. I know I'm not without my flaws but I think I have a lot to offer emotionally and spiritually, and it makes me wonder what makes them think I'm so screwed up. It has to be something with me that pushes them away since it's a repeating pattern, and they are different and cool in their own ways, right?

I was really confused by the ones I didn't know so well, but I was really hurt when 2 of my friends pulled this stunt. I just don't get why no one wants to date me, I'm not even asking for a full blown relationship off the bat. Recently it has really started to bother me and make me question myself.

Damn, what a mess.

Did you give yourself ANY time to get over your ex before you jumped on the pussy merry-go-round? The constant factor in all of these failed attempts is YOU, so it has to be something you're doing. if it were just a few girls, I'd say it was likely you're simply going for the same type and to just switch that up, but nine? No, this is a you problem.

Maybe you should just straight up ask one of them what went wrong. hell, ask all of them and see if they give a consistent answer.
    Spammer Spanker

I suggest to drop them all. You're being used as a backup.

Stay single for a while and work on improving yourself as a person.

Work out some, it's good for you. Find a new hobby, do something you always wanted to do, but never got to, such as that trip to Niagra Falls or whatever.

First learn to be an independent individual before you go into another relation.

Hope I am making sense here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe they lust after you but doesn't want a relationship. I know lots of guys complain about having to pay for dates but the fact is, a girl wouldn't feel comfortable for someone they are not interested in a relationship to pay for them. Unless, she is a gold digger. The guyfriends who insists on paying for me...I always end up paying them back in gifts, etc because I feel bad.

The one that did want a relationship, is the one that had to move

Gigabitch, I know the problem is me; I stated that numerous times, it's even in the headline. I guess asking them is the best way. But to answer your first question, no, I was not single for very long, about three weeks and technically I was still on a break when I started seeing the first woman. I would honestly say that if anything though I'm more hung up on her than my ex if anything, because she had to move and she actually wanted a relationship. Plus we are a much better(virtually perfect) fit for each other, but she is gone.

I'm already passed wanting a relationship with any of them, but I'm trying to figure out, how to stop this couple days on, couple weeks off shit from happening. I just can't understand it. It would be one thing if they just never talked to me again, but why do they come back?
    While I'm with them, there is still a deep level of intimacy, or I wouldn't even see them. It doesn't seem like any of them only want sex, but they clearly don't want a relationship either. It is just so damn confusing.

Yggdrasil, I usually have a pretty full schedule and working out is a part of it. Additionally, I'm always trying to improve myself as a person, are you saying I need to achieve some kind of measurable improvement before I try to start a relationship?