+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting My Girl To Try Anal Sex Again

Getting My Girl To Try Anal Sex Again

How Do I gwt my girl to try anal sex again We Tried before and she said it hurt.and did not want to do it again but I know what do do this time and how to make it easy for her. The Only problem is now getting her to try it. Anyone have any suggestions?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Have 'er bend over to pick somethin' up and then BAM!

Just put it in there.

oooooooooooooooooh frisb you crack me up.

are you a member of the "alliance of perverts"?

Haha, well put.

Well, if she really doesn't want to do it then you can't make her, right? How would you like to have something shoved up your backside? =P

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee

Just put it in there.
    This just can't fail.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee

Just put it in there.
    You cracked me up sooooo baaad.... I immediately read your post to everyone in the office, it was hilarious!!!

Ok I have to reply to this lol...
    anal sex is nasty... people what is wrong with you? You are sticking your **** in with her sh!t... I mean hello.. thats where her waste comes out! Dont forget there is a hole for this its called a vagina. lol and its cleaner (unless she has an STD) and it wont hurt her.

If she doesnt want to do anal who are you to try to make her do it? It will just piss her off...
    ~Sarah~

yeah dont try and make her do something she doesnt want to, be greatful she tried it the 1st time. explain you think you know a better way, and would liek to try again, if she still doesnt want to try let it go

Ya, I'm afraid your only option is to just tell her exactly what your idea is in detail, blue prints and everything, and see how she responds. If she wants to, then do it, if not, then so be it, suck it up.

hehe that would be funny actually if you drew a picture ... lol lol it would lighten the mood...

Blacklaser saying: "notice the penis entering the rectum... " lol too funny
    ~Sarah~

I have had anal sex and it is incredible. For the first few times it hurt at first and we didn't have "sex" like that but there were times of it when it felt fabulous. My desire to have anal sex and feel that superceded the pain at first. The orgasm is so much better than when the penis is in the vagina. JMO

Well maybe if you go to jail the drop soap, bend over and ram-it-in-the-ass technique does appear pretty often. To you at least.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklaser
    How Do I gwt my girl to try anal sex again We Tried before and she said it hurt.and did not want to do it again but I know what do do this time and how to make it easy for her. The Only problem is now getting her to try it. Anyone have any suggestions?
    My suggestion is you sit her down and talk to her. Get her to listen to you before she says now. Tell her that you understand that it hurts but it's going to for the first few times. After that, it's very pleasuable. Maybe tell her to hop on the net and read up on it on a few sites. Maybe bookmark some good ones for her so she doens't have to even research. Explain to her that you care about her and you'd never want to hurt her but you want to give it another try if she is willing. You really can't force her so if she is really against it, let it go. She might be willing to give it another try if you give it time. Who knows. Good luck.

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Ok I have to reply to this lol...
    anal sex is nasty... people what is wrong with you? You are sticking your **** in with her sh!t... I mean hello.. thats where her waste comes out! Dont forget there is a hole for this its called a vagina. lol and its cleaner (unless she has an STD) and it wont hurt her.

If she doesnt want to do anal who are you to try to make her do it? It will just piss her off...
    I totaly agree you with this...i dont know what are peopel searching for...just want anything to stick thier **** inside it, even if it was shit. I never can put my **** in shit.

People are entitled to do whatever they want in their bedroom. As long as it's consent by two parties - there's nothing wrong with it!!