+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nostalgia

Nostalgia

Everything seemed to be ok up until holidays... Hm... I was doing pretty good and it has been 7 months since we broke up now... And once again out of the blue she started sending me greetings... first Christmas e-card then New Years... They were cute, and came from her phone... so i had nothing better to do but to reply via sms that I wished her the same. Over past 7 months i had interacted with two girls... nothing serious, just to boost up my selfesteem... Still now I feel nostalgic about all this situation... I found myself thinking of her again... Well she have had thought of me when she sent me those messages... I know it's stupid to make anything out of it and I don't... but we have so much history together... and those memories that seem to come to life again... Huh....
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's funny that the only threads that you start are the ones that related back to your relationship problems of the past. you kinda remind me of dollface82 who always seems to have so much drama in their life. sometimes i wonder if you two really love this shit..

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    it's funny that the only threads that you start are the ones that related back to your relationship problems of the past. you kinda remind me of dollface82 who always seems to have so much drama in their life. sometimes i wonder if you two really love this shit..

raverboy
    Drama?... No. I hate drama myself... what puzzles me is that when were breaking up she was blaiming everything on me and drew pretty much monsterous picture of myself... I kept no contact and cut all the possible ways of contact with her... Now over time she finds the way to make that contact to remind me of her existance in some way. Now... If i'm such a monster who destroyed her life... why would she even... remember or think of me, despite the fact that she's jumping out of her skin to contact me...?
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

Shock treatments will help you with that, Lio. Pinch yourself, hard, every time you get nostalgic about her.

You need to make some memories with someone else, man. It's high time you started dating.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Get yourself a new honey, Lionos, like Giga says. Then when you get these kinds of things from her, they won't be anything more than an amusing reminder of things well behind you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    honestly i dunno why she keeps on running back to you. maybe you were that good in bed and you left an impression, or maybe she's just crazy. anyhow, you still attract her dramas.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Shock treatments will help you with that, Lio. Pinch yourself, hard, every time you get nostalgic about her.

You need to make some memories with someone else, man. It's high time you started dating.
    I don't have that much social life now due to my work... So it's hard for me to hook up with anybody...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    honestly i dunno why she keeps on running back to you. maybe you were that good in bed and you left an impression, or maybe she's just crazy. anyhow, you still attract her dramas.

raverboy
    She doesn't run back to me... I've heard she was engaged again... This is what puzzles me. It's not like she's proposing or asking me something, she just makes me aware of her existance once in a while... Why? I don't know, but that doesn't make me feel better.
    Last edited by SONOIL; 26-01-08 at 11:07 PM.
    Doc. Love

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's an attention whore. She likes knowing she has the power to make you miserable. If you are so affected every time she calls you, why don't you change your number?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    She's an attention whore. She likes knowing she has the power to make you miserable. If you are so affected every time she calls you, why don't you change your number?
    She doesn't know wether im affected or not... I don't answer her calls and don't respond to her messages... My number is important for my business so i can't change it... but she is blocked everywhere else...
    Doc. Love

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by SONOIL View Post
    I don't answer her calls and don't respond to her messages...
    Quote Originally Posted by SONOIL View Post
    so i had nothing better to do but to reply via sms that I wished her the same. ...
    Huh? You seem to be contradicting yourself.

In any case, why don't you just tell her to stop contacting you if you can't just ignore her, and you won't change your number?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

eh, he likes it.

if he didn't, he would block her. no doubt about it.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Huh? You seem to be contradicting yourself.

In any case, why don't you just tell her to stop contacting you if you can't just ignore her, and you won't change your number?
    It wasn't contact... in a way, hard to explain... it's not like I was "Merry Christmas, let's hang out again/sometimes?" i just replied "happy holidays" or "same to you" just like I did to many of my friends that night...
    Doc. Love

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    can't you block her number??

raverboy

That's the danger of SMS. (and email, AIM, MSN, etc) It makes it way to easy to give into temptation when you are lonely or vulnerable. It's so simple to just pick up the phone, send a harmless SMS - but if you're trying to concentrate on getting over someone, doing something like that isn't harmless. It draws you back into that mindset of being in contact. If you think it's nothing, look at your post: you get all worked up when she contacts you.
    Tell her to stop contacting you, or change your number. Get her out of your life for your own sanity.

I'm back to recommending exorcism for this one.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast