+ Follow This Topic

Thread: do you think he likes me???

do you think he likes me???

hey all of you well i have a big problem... well i think i'm in love with a guy to which i don't even talk to...

i met him in school...he's in the finalists class but now he's no more in school.. well the last times i was eatin' in school he was there too ... i don't even remember how i noticed him.. but when he saw me he was lookin' at me.. at first i thought he would look at an another girl but then i asked a friend of mine an she confirmed that he was lookin' at me.. after that i knew his name and i added him on facebook... well there he has only friends but he accepted my friend request.. after a while he asked a friend of mine how i knew that it was him on facebook because he didn't have fotos of himself :S :S ... my friend said that she didn't knew and she asked him how he knew that it was me... he said "well i see her very often with your cousin and i also saw her pics..." my friend said that it was a very good because it meant that he noticed me... i saw him last friday and i looked at him an he looked at me... i don't know what to do..

do you think he likes me??? help me please

did he smile?

you should go up to him and say hey (whatever his name is). then you should just talk about school or something.

no he didn't smile...well when he saw me he didn't stop lookin' at me..even if he was talkin' to his friends...

well i think you're right i should go and talk to him...but then i have this big fear that he doesn't like me
    i hope i'll see him on my b-day..maybe it brings me luck

fear of rejection can really hold someone back... i really think you should just relax and go say hi, maybe he will wish you a happy birthday on facebook. then you can work with that.

i hope so

but if i go up to him what should i tell him just hi? i don't know...... i'm a really shy person...

ha, well i was in that situation a while ago. i was friends with someone on facebook because we were part of the same club. i had seen her but never talked to her. you just have to be confident in yourself. i went up to her the next time i saw her and said hey, she knew exactly who i was. i told her i just wanted to officially meet her in person, i tried to be a little humorous about it. then i sent her a message afterwards, and now we are happily together. all im basically saying is be confident, try not to show your shyness or that you are nervous. besides, you are the girl. usually guys have to go after the girl, he will think you are different if you pursue him and he may like that. just be relaxed, thats the best advice i can give.

that's exactly what i want to be for him...someone different ...

i have to work hard on bein' more confident and just bein' more relaxed...but it's not easy for me...

just keep in mind that there are tons of people in this world. if it doesnt work out with him, its not the end of the world. how old are you?

well yes that's true..
    but he has that special thing in his eyes...i don't know...
    well on Wednesday I'll be 19 years old..