+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think I am falling in Love, but I just do not know what to do.

I think I am falling in Love, but I just do not know what to do.

Hello all. I have sought out this forum for advice about a certian girl. Here is the story.

I met her 5 months ago, while chilling with my friends in Machida (HAHA yes Japan). We did not really talk that day, but none the less, we met. About a month or so later, we were both at the teen center after school just chilling. There really was nobody there, and we remebered each other from that one day in Machida, so we talked for 3 hrs. After that I was blown away at how cool she was, I barely knew her and it felt as if I had forever. So we got each others myspace and MSN and we started to talk every single day. At school, MSN, myspace whenever possible. Then in December we started to hang out jst the two of us, outside of school. We spent hours together, laughing and just having a great time. I started to fall for her. Then a couple weeks later, she broke up with her boyfriend whom she dated for two years. He had moved away last year and wasn't comming back. A month passed, our time together has increased every week. My phone is filled with text messages from her and calls and hers is filled with mine. I just felt so perfect. Then yesterday, we stayed after school together and just chilled the entire day. from 3 to 8:30 pm. It was such a perfect day, almost as if nothing could go wrong. She knew I really liked her, and I knew she really liked me, so I did what I think was a huge mistake. When we are walking to the train station that night, I asked her out. She looked at me very surprised, her voice changed and she said "Are you really seriouse?" I told her I was. She said she thought she would never hear me say that I really liked her. She said that she really liked me too but she just wasn't ready for another relationship. She said it was definatly not a no though. I was a little disappointed, but I shrugged it off. We just talked all the way home about random fun shit. Then when we went to part ways, I gently hugged her and kissed her on head (didn't want to come off too strong). She smiled and we said goodbye and parted ways. When I got home that night, we talked on MSN for three hours. She told me everything about her life that she hadn't before. And I told her everything about me. Finally, we went to bed, but not after she told me that she loved me. She had never said that before. I just do not know what to think about this. Am I going to jst be her good "friend" or will we hook up like she said one day? Was that her way of saying "no" or does it really mean that she likes me, she just needs time. I know this may sound very elementary, but I think for the first time in my life, I am falling in love. What should I do in the next comming months? I do not know what to think about this anymore. Thank you for any suggestions/advice.

Think about slowing down a little. Enjoy the process of discovering each other. It has been my experience that when you lay it all on the table, you rarely lay her on the table...on anywhere else for that matter.

Sounds like you are getting attached...love is more like "BANG!".
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Sounds like it's up to you to maintain a sane pace, here. She's clearly taken over the role of "romantic fool". Do you feel comfortable being the one in charge?
    Spammer Spanker

So I understand you got an "I love you" from her. This isn't actually the same as "Hi, what's up", so when she said it she backed it with some feelings.

What you should do is keep the fun and the smiles as before, while also focusing more on connecting with her like you did on MSN. A second "I love you" will follow soon
    [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL] [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com/blog"]COOL Valentine's Day E-Cards on this blog[/URL]