+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is He Trying To Make Me Jealous

Is He Trying To Make Me Jealous

Hi, help please...

so there is this guy i like at work...
    said i wasnt beautiul (sorry i edit it because i dont want anyone to read it)

So is he trying to make me jealous.. or in fact trying to hint.. he does not like me? ..
    Last edited by hoplesslove; 25-02-10 at 07:28 PM.

He sounds way to confusing...I say invite him over and jump his ass...if her turns you down then I guess your not that girl and you'll know....thats my advice...although its your call. He sounds like a dick not calling you beautiful...I tell women they are beautiful even if they aren't...white lies are okay.

He sounds like a confusing jerkface. Walk away.

He's not romantically interested, that doesn't make him some kind of jerk.
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

If one of my guy friends told me I wasn't beautiful (even in an inadvertent way) I'd call him a jerk to his face. Beautiful or not that's only something a jerk would say to a girl.

When talking to guy friends, always filter things with "present company excluded". People in the conversation aren't included in broad statements such as those the OP described; don't get all buttsore about it.
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

Thanks everyone, Chupacabras, LailaK and dewilliams2.

I dont want to chase him anymore. he is not worth it! ...even if he was trying to make me jealous or whatever, what he said is over the top and making me hurt just to make him happy.. is cruel. Shows how he would be if he was my boyfriend.. abusive.

Some men like to play the jerkish dick role to try to play on a girl with low self esteem's emotions. Sometimes it works. I've seen some guys do it. Gross. Don't be that girl.

For every 1 guy who says you are't beautiful there are 5 who think you are and would love to be with you.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    Some men like to play the jerkish dick role to try to play on a girl with low self esteem's emotions. Sometimes it works. I've seen some guys do it. Gross. Don't be that girl.

For every 1 guy who says you are't beautiful there are 5 who think you are and would love to be with you.
    Yes...at least some of you women have figured this out...I'm in that group of 5 if you didn't catch my meaning....A lot of women have self-esteem issues and I always try to build them up because I truly think they are...I wouldn't say they were smart or beautiful or funny if I didn't think they were...I'd just avoid that conversation...but for some reason because I don't call them names or treat them bad like 2/3 of women walk by me and the other 4 guys for that 1 dickhead.

Its not exactly about self-esteem issue.. its about the guy you like.. think you aint beautiful. It doesnt matter how anyone sees me, but a girl would expect the one she loves to think she is beautiful no matter what other thinks.

Believe in yourself

Quote Originally Posted by hoplesslove View Post
    Hi, help please...

so there is this guy i like at work...
    said i wasnt beautiul (sorry i edit it because i dont want anyone to read it)

So is he trying to make me jealous.. or in fact trying to hint.. he does not like me? ..
    Picking out one of his flaws and the next time he says something like that, tell him it's cool... You could never get with a guy that had _________ and __________ .

Spunky attitudes are dead set sexy by the way. You could have a double wide trailor size bottom but if you're confident with a sense of humour and a quick tongue, the guys line up.

Thankssss..... i wish i was a quick thinker. but im slow. i take my time to think of a witty reply, but by then its too late. since its an instant reply ..
    my instant reply are silly....like, i think i could of said something better... but oh well... i dont like him now.. hes careless guy...