+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is she trying to make jealous or what?

is she trying to make jealous or what?

She said she doesn't love me anymore but wants to stay friends. She's found someone else (long distance). She's been acting cold towards me and like she doesn't care in front of our mutual friends.
    Even though I told her I don't want contact with her anymore she texted me few times for help.

We had a deal that she'll leave my mail in the mailbox for me to pick it up, until i find permanent place to live and forward it. In two weeks there was no mail left for me. So I texed her today asking to please leave my mail in the mailbox so I can pick it up until I forward it.
    She replied "sure, I'm on a plane to California (where her new boy lives) so I won't be home anyway, u can pick it up anytime". I just replied "thnx. enjoy your trip"

Why the hell she's telling me about her whereabouts? Trying to make me jealous, miserable or what? Female opinion would be much appreciated.

When I post new photos on the facebook I exclude her from people authorized to see it, because I don't want her to think that I'm trying to make her jealous. Why she's acting this way?

P.S. just wanted to add that we planed trip to California together few months back so it really seems like she's trying to make me feel bad about it. Why would she wanna do that, she broke off with me. I didn't ask her where the hell she's going.
    Last edited by just-me; 14-09-10 at 02:07 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She was probably just explaining why she couldn't leave the mail in the mailbox for you.

Listen, if you are going to be this sensitive to your interactions, I don't think you should try to stay friends with her. YOu have too much invested emotionally.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You're probably right. I've invested everything I got and she knows it. I would definitely expect her to be more understanding because she's not stupid and knows that things like that will hurt me. I've never done it to any of my ex gf's when I broke up with them. Even if we stayed in touch I tried not to show them that I'm cooler than them. As I said, I'm not telling her how's my personal life because I don't want to make her feel like I'm trying to make her jealous so why she's telling me when she knows I'm the one who's hurting now. How come that a nice, sensitive person I knew can turn into a cold b**ch overnight? We broke up on good terms, without arguing or fighting and I'm expecting her to either be more considerate or just leave me alone altogether!