+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why does she keep playing hard-to-get?

Why does she keep playing hard-to-get?

Hey,

I really like this girl right, for more than 2 years now. I think she likes me too, because I've made some posts in my blog about her, and then she would always comment as an anonymous saying stuff like "How much do you love her?", etc. etc. because the IP's and hostnames both match, so I know it's her.

So yeah, after the first year of liking her she is kind of starting to play hard-to-get and it's a bit annoying lol. Whenever I talk to her on MSN, she doesn't seem to be interested in talking to me, she replies with the usual "ok...", "no..." and some of her friends say that I should just give up, but I'm still strong with hope, I really do think she still likes me.

Man, I swear I'm so desperate I always dream about her, and think about her every time I go to sleep. Any picture I can get of her is like the feeling of winning 1 million dollars.. or maybe I'm just hopeless

I've tried saying "I love you" and all that stuff over MSN, but she never does respond whenever I say so. I hate to think she doesn't like me but I know I have a chance. I don't like anyone else but her, so it would be very hard to get over her.

I am clueless on what I should do. Should I assume she doesn't like me? or should I just get to know her more, and then ask her? Man, I really don't know what to do, and I can't risk stuffing up.

- Please help me

she likes you. talk to her!

I'd like to think that, but then I get the impression she doesn't. Why do girls have to play hard-to-get!?

she likes you...she doesn't like...playing hard-to-get...playing get-the-hell-away-from-me. you know...whatever it is, you ain't gonna figure it out over anonymous blog posts or with such loquacious MSN chat sequences like "ok..." and "no..."

why don't you try spending time with her in the analog world of real life? ask her out. or just be friendly for a bit to feel her out and find out what's what.

Tone Guest
    I agree with funsounds, you need to ask her out in REAL LIFE - not "Hey what are you doing Friday? Wanna meet me in MSN chatroom and see if we can get some 'lols'? I'll IM you at 8?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    "Hey what are you doing Friday? Wanna meet me in MSN chatroom and see if we can get some 'lols'? I'll IM you at 8?"
    that junk almost made me spit hot coffee out my nose. i woulda sued, you know.

Tone Guest
    Sue Skribblez not me!

It sucks being shy

Tone Guest
    If you don't want to be, you don't have to be. That's the beautiful thing about life. We get to make our own choices on how we want to live it!

Listen guy, you already KNOW she likes you! So you have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain.. all you have to do is put your fears aside, bite the bullet and ask her out! Aren't you tired of dreaming of her every night? Only to wake up in the morning, open your eyes, and realize it was only a dream.. and you weren't really holding her in your arms the night before. Or gazing into her eyes and absolutely losing yourself as she stares through to your very soul.

Listen fella - regret is the one thing in life you do NOT want to live with. You need to seize this opportunity before it slips away from you. Even if you try and fail - at least you KNOW you did YOUR part - you can move on with your life knowing she just wasn't the right one for you. On the other hand you could go the rest of your life regretting never talking to her.. always wondering "What if..." and calling her "the one who got away" when had you just put your fears aside - you could have had a great learning experience, a lot of good memories, painful memories, and perhaps a love your heart would never forget. You just don't know unless you try.

Remember - courage is not an absence of fear, it's the realization that some things are just more important. The key to courage is being the only one that knows you are afraid. You can do this.

Keep us updated and good luck.

I think that you'd better get sure whether she likes or not... Don't hurry... There are many ways of it... One of them I can tell you... I was also in hesitation whether my GF likes me or not, then I was eager to know that. Finally I made a plan... My plan was I am going away.... but did't tell her about that and I asked from her friend to tell her that I am going away but keep it secret and don't tell your friend that I am going away, It was clear at that time her friend would let her know about that...At that day my BF called me and asked how I was feeling, I've told her that everything was fine.. but she told me, nope I ain't think so... I told why? Why you are doing so? I began to pretend by saying what you mean... Suddenly she began to cry and told me, I don't want to understand you, Plz don't leave me... After all that it made sure me that she loves me hard... That's a good way... Before doing something be sure that she really likes, There are mamy ways of it... If you can't find,,, I'll try to help to find such kind of ways

Tone Guest
    LOL Rosha - now that you REALLY ARE leaving - she's not gonna believe you! She's gonna think you're just playin that same game again

How about this?

Need a ride home after school, and give her a ride home in your car.

Then you are alone, and can ask her out for a date, for Sat. Night.

Do this today.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

I don't think she likes you. Why? because you said that you loved her over msn and you havent even dated her yet. Of course she is not going to respond to something like that. Damn dude, how can you really say you love her when you haven't even gon out with her and you really don't know her?

I mean think about it. You say that you love her and you don't know if she even wants to date you. I think your just infatuated with the idea of her not that you are really in love with her, but only you really know that.

But honestly your not giving us much info.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Pickle
    I don't think she likes you. Why? because you said that you loved her over msn and you havent even dated her yet.
    Wait - you didn't really say you LOVED her over MSN did you???

Bluevette gives a good suggestion, offer her a ride home.

And to answer your original question of why she's playing "hard-to-get" is it's probably because she's WAITING for YOU (the man) to make the move. She could be jus as shy as you and is trying to give you every opportunity in the world TO make that move, but you just won't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Wait - you didn't really say you LOVED her over MSN did you???
    Yeah, Loser. I couldn't even repsond after i saw that.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast