+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My GF wants me in diapers on Val-Day!?!

My GF wants me in diapers on Val-Day!?!

We have a party to go to on Val-Day and she is in love with the Cupid idea for a costume. She is wearing a hot heart ruffle panties, white leggings with a red blouse. She wants me to wear adult diapers and carry around a bow and arrow! lol... She bought these items already and it is freaking me out!... We are both 24 and young, but I think my crazy days are over!..!!lol

People will think I'm weird? Is this socially acceptable to wear just diapers in a public setting..even if it's a party?.... Would you be offended to see someone like this?..

I told her I did not want to do this....Possibly a Toga wrapped around and the bo and arrow, but not diapers..... I'm to afraid if those tape things come apart...then I will lose it around my ankles! lol..

She wants me to do this and I don't want to!..

Should my Girl make me wear diapers and should I just do it and and make her happy? I'm not sure if I could do this.....I will be to nervous to people's reaction..wouldn't this be on the lines of being perverted?...

HELP! PLEASE!!

Ijust finished wiping the tears of laughter away...hilarious title . Anyhow I really dont think anyone will give a shit XD .It'll be funny...and Your crazy days are never behind you...when you look back on your memories..the really fun ones as in ...most of them were doing absolutely crazy things with your mates right? for shits and giggles...just go along with it unless your REALLY freaking out about it , it'll be funny ^^
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Well if you do end up doing it maybe wear some whitey tighties or a banana hammock under your Depends.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by Unconstruct View Post
    We have a party to go to on Val-Day and she is in love with the Cupid idea for a costume. She is wearing a hot heart ruffle panties, white leggings with a red blouse. She wants me to wear adult diapers and carry around a bow and arrow! lol... She bought these items already and it is freaking me out!... We are both 24 and young, but I think my crazy days are over!..!!lol

People will think I'm weird? Is this socially acceptable to wear just diapers in a public setting..even if it's a party?.... Would you be offended to see someone like this?..

I told her I did not want to do this....Possibly a Toga wrapped around and the bo and arrow, but not diapers..... I'm to afraid if those tape things come apart...then I will lose it around my ankles! lol..

She wants me to do this and I don't want to!..

Should my Girl make me wear diapers and should I just do it and and make her happy? I'm not sure if I could do this.....I will be to nervous to people's reaction..wouldn't this be on the lines of being perverted?...

HELP! PLEASE!!
    You should come to the Netherlands....In a couple of weeks our version of carnaval starts. Which is basically people dressing up and drinking for 4-5 days straight. No one would even notice you
    (just for the record: I don't want anything to do with all this, I'm still looking to see if I can become a political refugee because of this)

Ontopic: I think this is totally up to you. No one should make you do things that make you uncomfortable / ashamed / embarrased. It shouldn't matter if it's your girlfriend. You don't want to? Than don't
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh my god! the crap you guys put up with for sex!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

That's the thing!... I want Val-Day sex, but after dressing up like that I don't think I would have sex on my mind lol.... I already told her that some others may dressing up like that and why do I have to lol... She told me because I am "HER" Cupid lol.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Umm.. who exactly has the testicles in this relationship, anyway? Because it sounds like SHE does.

If you find this degrading, then don't do it. Show a little backbone.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Oh my god! the crap you guys put up with for sex!
    I'd like to distance myself from this. I've never ignored my principals and wil never ignore my principals.

I know I'm not the subject off this topic, but still
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

lol..!!
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

It'll be a cold day in hell when I wear a diaper, even under my clothes. Seriously, if my gf tried to pussywhip me because I have a little dignity, her vagina would be a homegrown dust bowl. Seriously, do the toga thing instead. There is no way in hell you could possibly feel comfortable at this party, practically butt-ass naked.

Umm.. who exactly has the testicles in this relationship, anyway? Because it sounds like SHE does.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    do the toga thing instead. There is no way in hell you could possibly feel comfortable at this party, practically butt-ass naked.
    Exactly!

I

I remember my friend wore a diaper (and nothing else) when he went out as a baby for Halloween to a costume party. He also had two baby bottles filled with beer. Nobody made fun of him.

I'm not doing it..... yes it is degrading, because it's a frickin diaper...... Who the hell would wear a diaper if you don't really need them?.....for fun?..I don't see the point and it looks really uncomfortable.

So yes...I have a backbone lol.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha, no V-Day sex for you. But, yeah, I'd tell her to shove it as well.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

If she cant respect your wishes then thats her problem !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast