+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Having Problem with GF....Help ME

Having Problem with GF....Help ME

HMmmm.... how should i start

During these pass few days , my girlfriend start acting weird....Very very weird.. She start to ignore my sms or if i call her she will say that she is busy.
    She starts to talk to me with a different ways. Like talking to normal people... She suddenly just change into a different person.
    No longer care bout me.....When i ask her , she will just say sorry and ignore me again....Whats going on??? What should i do to get her back...I really love her

While I can't scope your situation entirely, to me, these are all indicators that she is losing or has lost interest.

You might be of the mind to continue to chase after her affection, which is likely to drive her even further away.

The other option is to admit to her that you've noticed the sharp change in behavior and suggest that you part ways or take a break.

It's going to be tough. It's going to seem a hell of a lot tougher; but is it going to be much worse than having to constantly worry over the above?

To curb the breakup pangs, go out and meet some other women or get into some other activities to take your mind off of her.

After a while, the world will look fresh again and full of possibility. See it with these eyes and you'll most likely encounter another girl within a short period of time.

~Sphinx
    You don't need eyes to see, you need vision. ~Faithless, Reverence.

I just go ask her properly just now....
    She say ' I am very busy these day , i didnt have time to talk to you for a while u say that our relationship is not doing good. Then let it be '
    -.-

just reading that i can feel his pain

Any 1 please help me.... I need advice as fast as posibble
    Thanks a lot

She doesn't want you in her life anymore because she is losing interest or has already lost it. All you can do is leave her alone. Don't call her, don't message her, don't contact her at all! Hope that she still have 50 percent interest in you. Be very patient! It might takes weeks or even months. If she does have some interest left, she will eventually contact you and will ask how you are doing. When she does, act cool, be polite and say you are doing fine but keep the conversation short. Then say "look, I am kinda busy right now but I'll talk to you later, k?" Then wait for her to contact you again and see how that goes.

she jus broke up with me already...
    Thanks for all your help... Maybe i really should do like what sphinx told me...

Damn... I feel your pain, .
    If it makes you feel any better i have a psychopath ex girlfriend stalking me and threatening me..
    Jesus, someone help.
    >_<
    "And Such Is Life"
    [url=www.desiwow.net/][/url]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/desinatex][/url]