+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need quick advice...to call girl @ work or not

Need quick advice...to call girl @ work or not

i'm gonna leave out a lot of details cause i think they're irrelevant

this girl and i have had feelings for each other, we work together but now work at different locations. We're kind've in an extended fight over something stupid, shes ignoring me. I REALLY REALLY wanna work things out and talk things over, shes on my mind constantly, i think its so dumb that shes ignoring me and she claims shes not even mad. Basically shes ignored/avoided me for a couple weeks and i haven't really pushed.

I want to call her work tonight and just ask her to talk to me, lets work this out basically...and thats all i wanna say. Not a discussion about it on the phone just look, i want to work things out where we're talking again.

Someone else will answer the phone, i was thinking i'd give real name and claim to be a neighbor or something if asked.

I really don't know what else to do, i'm having a terrible time waiting, nothing is getting my mind off this situation.

Do you really need to call her work? Why can't you call her at home?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

I don't think this is the kind of phone call I'd appreciate while working.

because shes avoiding me elsewhere and/or ignoring me

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    I don't think this is the kind of phone call I'd appreciate while working.
    well i don't appreciate being ignored and being left to wonder if we're ever gonna talk again.

Last time we talked in person everything seemed to be great and cool and then she ignores me....i'm mindf3#&*#$ked by this whole situation

You shouldn't call her at work, IMO. It's her place of business and she might not be relaxed enough to discuss personal matters with you. If she is avoiding you, you should just leave her alone until she's ready to deal with you. Pushing her isn't productive.

Why is she mad at you? What did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    You shouldn't call her at work, IMO. It's her place of business and she might not be relaxed enough to discuss personal matters with you. If she is avoiding you, you should just leave her alone until she's ready to deal with you. Pushing her isn't productive.

Why is she mad at you? What did you do?
    I'll p.m. you the basics

Please don't contact her at work. It will make the situation worse.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Please don't contact her at work. It will make the situation worse.
    i called my mother lol, shes saying the same thing

shit! idk what to do

this is seriously draining

so everyone agrees that its a horrible idea....i should just wait?

i myspace'd her last night just telling her i want to work things out, the way things are really bothers me, i wanna be able to talk and be friends...that was the bulk of it, not too long

i wanna msg her again but i dont even know when shes gonna read it. We would talk daily multiple times until the last time we saw each other in person and now she logs in once a week.

She is allowed to not want to talk to you right now, as much as that sucks. Can't you find something to do that will occupy your time and distract you?

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    She is allowed to not want to talk to you right now, as much as that sucks. Can't you find something to do that will occupy your time and distract you?
    i'm in that stage where everything is reminding me of her.....the only time i can really keep my mind distracted is when i'm at the gym but i can't live there.

I see happy couples driving by i think of her, football makes me think of her, the internet i keep talking about her or going to her page or reading her msgs to me....

i kno its just a stage and it will eventually die down to some degree but i am really stuck and having difficulty focusing on other things.

even listening to music, i'll hear lyrics and relate them to the situation. It sucks, i kno i'm not the only one to go through this, i know it'll pass but im just stuck in that stage at the moment.

Maybe you should try something new to take your mind off of her.

Tired...you're obsessing. Take a break from thinking about this woman. You're going to drive yourself a lil' crazy.

ok, i didn't call...i did send her a email tho, I'm gonna try to weather the storm and be more patient, give her space, etc...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast