+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Something I find funny about women

Something I find funny about women

I don't if its just the women Ive been with but all of them always are very indirect about what they want sexually. For example last night I was with my girlfriend just laying on the couch, a couple of our friend were with us, watching some tv. We haven't been going out to long but we already discussed we wanted to take things slow. She was laying across my lap and I began to give her a back massage and running my fingers up and down her back probably for about an hour. Both our friends had fallen a sleep on the couch and my girl pulled the blanket over her and was now laying face up on my lap. She was rubbing my arm under the blanket. Then she readjusted the way she was laying and purposely hand my hand land by her breasts. Then over a course of like 5 mins I noticed her moving my hand ever so slowing on her breasts (we were both staring at the tv while this is going down) I caught the hint but I still wasn't sure so I backed off and she repeated the process again haha I didn't want to start feeling her up and then have her be like WTF! are you doing! Keep in mind we haven't done anything beside kiss yet.

So long story short I ended up under her shirt massaging her breasts. I thought what she did was a lot effort for what she wanted me to do when she could of just asked me hahaha which i wouldn't of found weird.

Thats not the first time that has happened to me, my other girlfriends have done the same thing almost identical to each other!
    Last edited by DUKE546; 01-01-10 at 05:23 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you dating women or girls? Grown women are often much more direct because they have a lot more self confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by DUKE546 View Post
    I don't if its just the women Ive been with but all of them always are very indirect about what they want sexually. For example last night I was with my girlfriend just laying on the couch, a couple of our friend were with us, watching some tv. We haven't been going out to long but we already discussed we wanted to take things slow. She was laying across my lap and I began to give her a back massage and running my fingers up and down her back probably for about an hour. Both our friends had fallen a sleep on the couch and my girl pulled the blanket over her and was now laying face up on my lap. She was rubbing my arm under the blanket. Then she readjusted the way she was laying and purposely hand my hand land by her breasts. Then over a course of like 5 mins I noticed her moving my hand ever so slowing on her breasts (we were both staring at the tv while this is going down) I caught the hint but I still wasn't sure so I backed off and she repeated the process again haha I didn't want to start feeling her up and then have her be like WTF! are you doing! Keep in mind we haven't done anything beside kiss yet.

So long story short I ended up under her shirt massaging her breasts. I thought what she did was a lot effort for what she wanted me to do when she could of just asked me hahaha which i wouldn't of found weird.

Thats not the first time that has happened to me, my other girlfriends have done the same thing almost identical to each other!
    I would have had sex already.
    Don't expect anything.

Maybe it turns her on more when it is done all through body language and not have to spell it out for you.

Some women just aren't as direct when it comes to initiating things, and like to have the guy make the real moves. I'm terrible at it with new partners, I get nervous and flustered, and if the guy doesn't make the first move then I assume he's not interested...

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you need to learn to read body language.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Maybe it depends on your age....but I've always been direct. Generally by date #3 I am sleeping with the man I've been seeing because, at 35, I have a strong sexual appetite and what's the use of making out?
    Cheers!
    no.

Honestly, grabbing your hands and placing them on her breasts isn't direct enough for you?

I 2nd the idea that you might need lessons in body language.