+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some help with my dilemma

Need some help with my dilemma

Where to start...

Normally I am a very shy guy towards girls. Especially the ones that I like. I have been this way since the six grade when I experienced my first "love." Anyway There is this girl that goes/went to my youth group/school.(We just graduated so we are too old for youth group now lol) I have no I dea if she has seen me or knows I even go to the same church. I also went to the same school as her. And during second semester we would pass eachother almost everyday. She never looked at me and gave me the look like we had scene each other before. Infact she always seemed to be looking away or looking down at the ground everytime we passed eachother. I dont know if this is because she was shy and thought I was good looking, lol or if she just didnt want to have the awkward moment of us two looking at eachother and then looking away because we knew that we both went to the same church and school. Now I seriously like this girl. When I think about her I dont even think about me "hitting and quitting." I think about us hanging out together somewhere and having fun. I have sorta met her before. I dont know if any of you go to church but there is this time when the pastor says get up and greet eachother. Well about 3-4 months ago she happened to be sitting in front of me and i reached out and shook her hand. Thats it. I dont know if she even recognized me. Now I know that I am not an ugly dude. So I do not think "if"she was avoiding me it was because I was the ugliest mother****er in town. lol. I have seen her myspace before and I am seriously thinking about getting trashed one night(when Im drunk I can talk to any girl. I have had my fair share of girls when I was drunk) and adding her on myspace and saying "you look fammiliar, do I know you?" Because I just cant bring myself to do it when I am sober. i am just too shy. The other place I might see her too is church. I havent been to church much the past couple of months except for last week when family came into town. I went hoping to see her. She wasnt there. Maybe because we went to the early service. Anyway from what I have observed(lol no stalker) she seems like a very down to earth, nice, shy girl. Please help.

fine. i hope you all are lakers fans so when the magic beat the lakers tonight you all go cry and get depressed. hahah

There really isn't much to "help" you with it seems. Right now your infatuated with her but you cant bring yourself to talk to her..at all..because your shy. Just go up to her, wherever she is, introduce yourself, and ask her out to coffee. Life is short.

If I were a woman of any caliber, I wouldn't want anything to do with a man who bragged about how well he does with women when he's drunk.
    Speak less. Say more.